Sick?

[Lea's POV]

After dinner yesterday I could tell Dianna was tired so we changed, snuggled, and went to sleep. This morning when I woke up I felt my head spin and I was feeling pretty nauseous, I ran towards the bathroom and towards the toilet and threw up nothing, which caused Dianna to wake in concern.

[Dianna's POV]

I wake up to the sound of Lea throwing up so I quickly ran inside of the bathroom and asked her "What's wrong babe?" She replied with "N-nauseous and stomacheache." I said "You poor thing. I'll make you some soup." While I causiously layed her down on the bed and walked away to the kitchen to make some soup for Lea.

[Lea's POV]

What's happening to me? I feel so sick and my stomach feels weird. I should probably call the doctor, she thought. she called the house Doctor, and said "Hey Doctor Lewis I'm feeling a little sick and nauseous so I was wondering if you could come by to see what's wrong." He replied with "Sure I'll see you in two hours." as soon as the phone call was over I ran towards the bathroom and threw up again.

[Dianna's POV]

After Lea's phone call I heard her throwing up so once again I ran inside to see how she's doing. "Dianna-the doctor's coming later." And i told her "I know, but you need to rest babe." and I kissed her on her cheek and gave her her soup. after I laid behind her and rubbed her stomach and she told me "That feels really good." and smiled. I smiled back and I told her "Anything for my beautiful girlfriend." Lea blushed then giggled along with me.

-3 hours later-

Hey babe the doctor's here. "Mmhmkay" Lea replied. The doctor came in and said "Whats the problem Lea?" She told the doctor her problems and the doctor did a body exam on her and told her.........