Pregnant

[Dianna's POV]

Lea's now three months pregnant, she looks amazing. I laid my hands on her belly softly, trying not to wake her up. I rub her belly and she whispers "That feels good Di." and she opens her eyes and peck me on the lips. I countinuly rub her belly. She wakes up and says " I love you Di." and I reply by saying "I love you Lea, and the little one in here!" I kiss her stomach. she and i giggle. " i think it likes your voice babe." Lea told me. I start singing a lullaby, Lea smiles at me. i put one hand on her stomach and one hand on her hand. we make out for 5 minutes and we get up to the kitchen. "Whatcha thinkin on eating?" I ask her. "Pancakes, babe." she says smiling. "Anything for you, babe." i say while getting the batter. she giggles. she sits down on the couch while i cook the pancakes. after we fibish we decided we needed a baby bed. we looked on amazon, target, walmart, and alot of other places. We decided on waiting until we find out what the gender is.

-1 month later-

Lea's now four months. We go to the doctors to see the gender. "Okay Lea you ready?" the nurse asks. "Yes" she replys. The nurse squeezed this slime onto her belly. I laughed at her reaction and reached out to hold her hand. The nurse put the screen on and put the device on Lea's stomach. She gave us a tour on the baby, she told us where everything is and finally she tells us the secret reveal of the gender.....twins: both boys. We were filled with delight. I kissed her hand and felt all exited on the inside. we went back home and brainstormed names...Alex,Geryll,Dan,Nick,Saul, Zander,Xavier,etc,etc. Lea sat on my lap while we were sitting on the couch. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she put her hands on my hands, and lay her feet the opposite direction. We watched a movie and fell asleep.

[writer's note]

i know its been a little boring recently without others in the story so i'll add chris,darren,naya,demi, and amber. :) be sure to vote, comment, and feel free to inbox me for requests. TEAM Achele! <3