Battlefield

[Lea's POV]

"Well maybe I will!" I yelled towards Dianna feeling no remorse. I grabbed my jacket and bag and stormed out. I took my phone and went into the elevator. Wasn't this relationship about trust? Did she not trust me? I dialled Theo's number. "Theo...?" I said over the phone. "Oh, Hey Lea, What's up?" He said over the phone. "Nothing much, wanna hang out?" I asked quietly as the elevator arrived to the lobby. "Sure, Is Dianna coming along?" He asked curiously. I sighed. "No." I said. "Oh, Okay, So where do you want to meet?" He asked. "Um, wanna just go for lunch?" I asked. "Sure, I know this nice sandwich place, wanna go there?" He asked. "Sure..." I said walking into my rented car. "Kay, I'll meet you there, I'll send you the instructions." He said in a nice tone.

-After Lunch-

"Thanks for lunch Theo." I said. "No problem, It was fun catching up." He said while getting his car keys out. "Okay, I gotta go, Bye ,Thanks." I lied. I really wanted to go back to the hotel. I was really worried. Dianna was in a wheelchair, And she can't really go up the ramps. Throughout lunch, I was just thinking of her, What if she's hurt? She needed me by her side to help her. I needed to go back. The realization of the fact that she was in a wheelchair and she could've probably hurt herself made me panic. I gotta get back. "C'mon Di, Pick up...." I said calling her. "Damn it!" I cursed as soon as the voicemail popped up. This was all my damn fault. Why couldn't I have listened to her. This was Dianna and I's honeymoon. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I needed to make it up to her.

[Dianna's POV]

I drank some coffee and wheeled out to the park, feeling remorse in my heart. Why? Why the hell did I have to be so jealous? It's not like I didn't trust her, I did, But I just didn't him to hurt her or anything like that. Damn. Love is so damn complicated. How would I make it up? She's my everything. I need her to know that. I love her, I need her, I need to tell her that.