All my Heart

[Dianna's POV]

"It's you and me against the world, Baby, You and me." I whispered. "I love you, And I'm sorry, Sorry that I thought I could trust Kathy, Sorry for the kiss she'd stole." I added. "It's fine baby, I knew that you would cheat. I knew. And that's why I love you, Cause even when she kissed you, You fought back. I love you." She said, she was kneeling down and we were facing each other, Foreheads pressed against each other. I could feel her warm breath against my face. We could hear the boys fighting over a toy. "I'll go help them." She said. I chased after her and grabbed her hand. "We." I corrected. She smiled at me and we walked to the living room to two crying boys. "What's going on?" I asked in a motherly tone. "W-Wes no give toy." Alex said while bawling his eyes out. "Aw, C'mon Al, That's not something you should be bawling your eyes out on. Here, Take this one." I said giving him another toy. He walked over to me, climbed onto my wheelchair, and clung onto me for dear life and sobbed. Oh gosh, He's a drama king. I hugged him as his little head was on my chest. I kisse his soft dirty blonde hair and hummed a lullaby until he finally calmed down over the toy. "Okay, Since you took care of that, I'm going to make dinner." Lea said smiling. "Okay." I whispered, Trying not to be too loud since Alex was falling asleep in my arms. "Wes, C'mere buddy, Don't do that to your brother okay..?" I said while putting Alex on the couch and picking Wes up and onto my lap. "But I want toy." Wes said simply. "I know buddy, But don't just grab it out of his hands Wes, Be nice, Alex gets hurt easily, But you, You're a tough guy." I said making him smile brightly. "Yeah, I tough." He said while lifting his tiny arms up and attempted to flex. I laughed and put him down. "Be nice, Alright?" I said making sure he got what I meant. "Okay!" Wes said happily. I picked Alex back up feeling sorry for him. He had some problems sometimes that Wes and other three year olds don't have. I was starting to think of all the things that could possibly happen to him. I was scared for his future, But, I will help him along the way. I don't know what that would mean, But I love him, Wes, And Lea with all my heart, So I'll love them with All my heart.