Can't take my eyes off of you

[Dianna's POV]
We got into an airplane and Lea sat next to me. She carried me onto my seat and folded my wheelchair up. "Thanks babe." I said kissing her on the cheeks. "no problem." she said smiling. We sat in our seats and Lea put her head onto my shoulder. I sat next to the window so I just looked out the window and enjoyed the moment. I put my headphones on and the song 'Can't take my eyes off of you' by Frankie Vallie came on. I instantly looked at Lea, who was still sleeping. And I kissed her forehead. "I love you Lea." I whispered. Her eyes fluttered open. "I love you too Di." She said grabbing my hand. I smiled and kissed her, hugging her. "Attention, We are landing in 30 minutes!" The lady over the speakerphones said. "30 minutes until we land, And we'll be officially starting our honeymoon." I told Lea happily. "Yeah, Thanks for setting the honeymoon up babe." She said happily. "No problem babe, anything for you." I said smiling at her.

-30 minutes later-

We arrive at Paris and Lea gets my wheelchair for me. I asked Demi if Max could come along to help with the luggage and she said yes. "Thanks Max, So I'll see you 14 days from now, pick us up here at this hotel okay?" I told Max as he was leaving. "Okay Mrs.Agron." Max replied smiling and driving off. I bought him a ticket back so he could continue helping us since I didn't have my legs, And I didn't want Lea to do everything. "This hotel is apparently a five-star hotel, This is exiting." I said. "Yeah, this is awesome!" Lea exclaimed. We got our room card and went to our room. "Oh my gosh, babe, The view is amazing!" Lea said looking out the window. "Yeah, I know!" I said as we kissed. "Where we off to?" Lea asked. "Dinner at the Eiffel Tower!" I said surprising her. "Oh my gosh, that's amazing!" She squealed. "Yeah, And it night, Imagine how beautiful it's going to be." I said as I got out the makeup and the curling wand for my hair. "I'm gonna get ready." I informed her. "Mkay, Me too." she said getting out the things she needed. I curled my hair and put on some light makeup. Then, I put on a light blue flowery dress, a scarf, and put on some boots. I'm all ready for a night out in Paris with my lover. Funny what love can do to a person.