Pleasure [PG-13]

[Dianna's POV]
We got our room, and I set up the hot tub, Lea helped me in and we both relaxed in the room, It had an exellent view with a big tub at the side of the room and a big bed, we would stay here tonight, but tomorrow is our honeymoon, I packed Lea's things for her and I packed my things already, but she doesn't know we're going there directly and I packed all her things. "So, I have a surprise..." I said exitedly. "What is it, Babe?" she asked me curiously. "We're going straight to our honeymoon tomorrow, and I packed all of our things already..." I say in exitement. "Ohmy gosh, Yay!" Lea squeals in exitement. "Yup, and we're spending 2 months for honeymooning, we'll go to Paris, then Italy, then Wherever you want to go!" I said happily. "Yay!" she says kissing me on the cheeks. "But tonight, It's just to relax, and have fun." I said. "Yup, then we're off for fun." She said exitedly.

-A few hours later-

We laid on the bed with a romantic comedy on the T.V, A few minutes into the movie we were kissing and making out. "I've been waiting for this the whole day." I tell her in a seductive tone. She moans. I lower onto her neck and suck on it. "It's gonna leave a mark,Di." she giggled, then moaned. "That's the point, Babe, I want everybody to know that you're mine." I teased and then went back to sucking on her neck as I hear her moan. I take off her shirt and bra. "Damn babe, you're looking good." I say to her and make her giggle. I suck on her and make her moan. I take off her thongs and rub her. After giving her pleasure, we both fell asleep with my arms around her beautiful body. I love her.