Chapter 3.

As soon as the other lifeguard released me from my shift I grabbed my stuff and bolted home.

I took out my keys and jammed them into the two locks one at a time.

My house/apartment was mostly tidy. I hated a dirty/messy home.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a apple and water bottle.

I finished eating quickly and then went into the bathroom to take a shower. I did the necessities like shampooing and shaving, etc.

I got changed into a black bra and matching undies. I put on a purple tank top and a pair of jean capris.

I put on my signature 4 piece silver puzzle ring on my right ring finger.

I packed un my suitcase ready for an adventure not knowing what was to come.

I looked in the mirror and put my light brown wavy/curly hair into a pony tail.

The three cuts stopped bleeding a few hours ago but they still stung and were swollen.

I grabbed the ticket off the table, called a taxi to bring me to the airport and I was off.

The place was packed with a lot of people running around. Seriously why was I surprised?

I hauled my suitcase to the check in area. I showed them my passport and I went through the metal detectors and then sat in the calling area.

My flight was called then and I handed over my ticket and went onto the plane.

I had a coach ticket so I sat in one of the aisle seats.

I plugged in my head phones and listened to nothing but my music.

I hated planes they made me nervous all the time.

The plane took off when all of the passengers boarded.

The last of them included a group of first class men in hoods and sunglasses.

They were talking in low voices. They sat down and the lady started talking about safety and stuff.

I closed my eyes falling into a sleep.

In my dream:

I was walking through a forest.

It was at night and it was freezing cold.

“Avery…” a voice whispered.

I turned around looking past the trees and into the unknown.

I didn’t speak. I just held my breath.

“Avery…” the voice said again.

I turned forward. I walked a few more paces and then stopped.

There were new forks in the road.

I looked up and saw a few faces I didn’t expect.

I woke with a jolt.

I still had my head phones in so I took them out.

People were screaming, hugging each other as if their lives depended on it.

Mothers were crying, children were screaming.

I turned to the person sitting next to me.

“What happened? What’s going on?”

The person started hyper-venelating and they passed out.

I looked out the window and saw the ocean coming closer.

We were falling out of the sky, fast.

Emergency oxygen masks dropped from the ceiling.

I looked out the window again. The ocean was much closer now.

I then started to panic.

I opened the suitcase hatch where they’re kept and took mine out. I opened a small compartment and took out a necklace.

It was my brothers and it had his initials on it.

I hugged it to my chest saying a silent prayer to the god I didn’t believe in and hoped I’d be okay.

I looked from the back of the plane to the front staring at the scene before me.

I turned to the front and saw bodies sitting, running, and screaming.

I looked at the group of first class passengers and saw the boys from before with shades and hoods.

Three of them lost their shades while the other two dropped their hoods.

One of the boys stopped and looked over at me.

I knew me face was full of panic and worry but I didn’t care.

I was going to die.

This time I knew it.

The boy started running towards me as best as he could.

The plane jolted and the boy along with everyone standing, including me, fell to the floor.

The boy that was running to me dropped his sunglasses.

The only thing I saw before the plane crashed was Louis Tomlinson’s scared blue eyes.