Chapter 6.

I didn’t want to tell them I was raped.

I just couldn’t. I didn’t tell anyone seriously no one knew about it.

I turned to face forward remembering Louis words ‘Who do you want me to kill?’ God could this boy get any better?

“Um” I started; they had a right to know since they already told me their secrets and such “about a year ago I had this boyfriend. We weren’t even close to being serious or anything but one night he got really, really drunk and he broke into my house when I was alone and he…..he….he….raped me.” I whispered the last part hoping they didn’t hear.

Tears fell from my eyes now, all the motions I kept hidden for so long now were unleashed.

“Who was it!!? What was his name!!?” Zayn said firmly yet very angrily.

“Derek Grave.” I said quietly in disgust.

I turned my face completely to the right of them. I hated it when people saw me weak, I felt so puny and pathetic.

I saw some type of movement from below met, to my right, so I looked down.

Louis was standing there looking up at me with a look full of sorrow. I didn’t stop the silent tears that flowed out of me. My eyes never looked away from his bright blue ones.

“Come down.” He said up to me.

“No I can’t….the fruit their not ripe enough so ill just stay up here waiting for them to grow.”

“So come down with us.” I shook my head no at him slowly.

“I want to be alone Louis.” He nodded his head and walked over to the other boys. I didn’t wipe away the tears, not caring if they could see them now.

The branch I sat on was long and extremely wide and had at least 2 feet in thickness. I was sitting with my back against the trunk and my legs were on both sides of the branch.

I closed my eyes and fell into a dreamful sleep.

I was looking into his deep brown eyes through the window. He was angry and drunk, probably got into a fight with his dad again.

“Let me in!!!” He yelled at me. I shook my head no trying to stay calm but it didn’t work. I locked the windows quickly.

“Derek you need to leave!” I whispered loudly to him. He had an evil smile plastered on his face.

He ran to the front door, which was locked way before this, and started banging on it.

I ran into the kitchen running farther away from him and to the phone to call the police.

I heard wood breaking and the door flew off its hinges.

Derek yelled “Where are you!!!” he came running into the kitchen and grabbed me by the hair.

He dragged me upstairs into my room. He threw me on the bed and yanked off my clothes.

He did it then and all I could see before I woke up was his haunting brown eyes.

I screamed in pain as if he was doing it still, but he wasn’t I was back on the branch on the uncharted island with One Direction.

“Avery what’s wrong?” Harry asked worried.

I shook head and put my hand over my mouth. They spoke a few words to each other in inaudible voices.

They stared up at me but I looked straight ahead.

“From the moment I met you everything changed, I knew I had to get you, whatever the pain.” Liam sang in his beautiful voice.

The boys looked at him joining in at their own parts. Harry sand, then niall, then Liam again.

“I would walk through the desert, I would walk down the aisle, I would swim all the oceans, just to see you smile.”

Harry, then Niall, and then everyone started to sing at the chorus.

Louis started singing and I looked down at him “I know your hearts been broken, but don’t you give up, I’ll be there yeah I know it, to fix you with love.” I melted inside and then listened to the rest of the song.

It was beautiful. Harry kept repeating “I won’t be leaving, till I finished stealing every piece of your heart.” It was cute and adorable. Harry was a great singer and he made me get goose bumps.

“Any better Ave?” Harry asked. I looked down at them then smiled a little but it was forced. They could probably tell.

My leg was feeling so much better and I could move it. I looked up at the fruit. It was bananas, yum.

I stood up keeping balance and reached for them. I grabbed bunch then yelled “Heads up!!” as I dropped them one by one. We had a bunch so I left some up there to grow to their full potential.

“Oh Zayn.” I said in a songy voice. He looked up and caught me when I jumped.

Oh god!! I loved it when he caught me. He was so strong.

He smiled at my position. He was holding me bridal style. I laughed and then tried to get down but I was moved, by Zayn, so that my legs were wrapped around his waist and I was holding his neck with both of my hands.

One of his hands was under my left thigh and the other was around my waist.

I licked my dry lips and then bit my bottom lip.

Where were the boys? Were they watching us?

Out of the corner of my eye I saw them eating away on the bananas.

Zayn was leaning forward….

And I was too….

Until a banana was thrown between us.

It landed where my body met his torso. I raised an eyebrow at him and he let go of my waist to pick it up.

He put me down but our eye contact didn’t break for a second.

He peeled the banana and took a bite then offered it to me.

I took a bite and before he left me Zayn winked and went and sat with the boys.

Zayn….

You make my heart skip many beats.