Chapter 16.

I woke up to a beeping sound. It sounded so strange and abnormal for some reason.

I was confused. I felt heavy, not a fat kind of heavy but a heavy like I was a ghost before all this.

I opened my eyes to see way too much white surrounding me and it all was blurry.

Where was I?

I moved my right hand a bit, but then winced closing my eyes quickly. I tried opening my eyes again but I couldn’t. It was like I wasn’t allowed to for some reason.

I tried again but then I felt light all of a sudden as if I were a cloud. It was like a dream was taking me in, enveloping me in all of its delusions and mysteries.

I attempted to open my eyes again but then I felt myself fall. I was asleep yet again.

I was in my dream again. I was staring at the boys in front of me: Zayn, Harry and Louis.

Why was I here? Why only them? I wondered many things as I took a step forward towards them.

“Harry?” I asked when a sad look crossed his face.

“Do you love them?” he said motioning to the other two boys

“What are you talking about?” I asked him. He didn’t move but instead I started walking towards him, in his road, but only a step or two.

“You love them!!” he yelled out at me with a raged face.

“You love them!” Louis yelled out next tensing his jaw. Their voices echoing in the air of the forest.

“You. Love. Them.” Zayn said slowly as I started to fade away from them all over again.

The beeping didn’t stop still.

I was heavy. I opened my eyes when I found something heavy on it. I tried lifting my arms with all of my might but things were covering them.

What was that? Blankets? Towels?

I tried to move again but even though I was weighed down I would still be able to move, except this time I couldn’t for some reason.

I tried again…….and again……. And again. I did this for too long of a time. Dozens of minutes passed and more of my energy drained within me the more I tried to budge.

I’ve never been this tired before, even with my job as a lifeguard.

I wonder what happened. Was I shot? Did I fall? Was I bitten by a shark or something?

I used all of the energy within me to move my right hand’ or at least twitch or shake it. How was I supposed to use the force to move? The world may never know.

I felt something tingle within me and then another loud beep was sounded. I focused all of my energy in my body, down from my lowest toe to the messy hair on my head, to focus on my right hand.

Something was in it though. A towel? Some skin?

Yes it was skin it was somebody’s hand I believe. I felt something in my left hand too which I believe is another hand.

What was going on? Where am I?

I just realized that I ask way too many questions. But honestly what happened. I focused again really hard feeling heavy all over my body. A tingly sensation went through my body which my guess is my energy.

Beeps sounded again but they sounded louder and more closer together.

“What’s going on?” someone said. I was a bit freaked out because it wasn’t me that said it but I thought the same exact thing.