Chapter 14.

What the hell?!

Where did-

How did he-

“That’s mine!” I said looking at him.

“Really? Then what do the letters ‘S.N.’ stand for?” he asked curiously.

“Scott Noah. It’s my brother’s name. It was given to me by him right before he passed.” I said. His eyes widened but he didn’t move closer to me.

“What?!” he asked.

“Yeah that was my brothers. Can I have it back?”

“Um yeah sure.” I was about to grab it when he said “Turn around Thief.”

I raised an eyebrow at him but turned around moving in front of him swiftly.

I lifted up my hair and I felt cool metal against my skin. I dropped my hair and leaned back against Zayn in the V of his legs.

That was a perfect moment.

“Do you think we’ll ever leave?” I asked looking out into the ocean.

“I don’t know Thief….I don’t know.”

We fell asleep after we talked some more.

“Aww how cute. I wish we had a camera to savor the moment and upload to Twitter.” Someone said. “Wait I think I saw an iPhone in one of the bags.” They continued on.

I was fading in and out of sleep.

“Hey look no pass code Harry! Camera app and…done now I have three new pictures to share when we get back.”

I kept my eyes closed but shifted slightly. I was on top of someone.

Okay brain think, what happened last night?

“What is she wearing?” I think Louis said. I’m also pretty sure it was him talking from before to.

“I don’t know, I wonder where she got it from.”

“Go. Away. Now.” I said into someone’s chest. I was lying face down.

Hey at least they were warm.

“What did they do last night?” I think Harry asked.

I open my eyes and lift up my head to see Zayn sleeping soundly while holding me in his arms.

“What the hell?” I say confused a bit.

All I hear is a loud painful noise coming from someone.

I fall off of Zayn landing in the sand next to him. He moves in his sleep and he finds my body pulling me easily closer to him.

“Um, help!?” I ask Louis and Harry who are standing above me.

“Okay.” They say as the venture off to do god knows what. I don’t see anything due to being crushed against Zayn.

But I do hear water and the ocean not far away.

I move my legs and realize that the bottom half of the two of us is in the ocean.

I guess the tide came in.

In a split second I’m drenched completely and Zayn is wide awake now; in a pretty pissed off mood to be exact.

He lets go of me and I take the chance to jump up and run to whoever yelled out in pain.

I run to the tree line to see Niall lying surrounded in blankets and things, shivering and moaning.