Chapter 11.

I stayed there playing with my hands and fingers.

I started cracking them since it’s what I do when I’m nervous.

Yes I’ll admit it, I’m nervous.

I don’t get nervous often since I’m more of the tough girl that no one challenges.

Wouldn’t you be if a jungle/forest animal came out of nowhere and attacked you?

I was looking under me to see if I could drop down. I’ve been up her for at least an hour or two now and I haven’t heard anything for anyone.

It was kind of boring just sitting up here.

Life comes with disadvantages and yes this is one of them.

A leaf fell to my left and I looked up and saw nothing but leaves and branches.

I sighed settling my heart down. I stretched out my legs and got comfortable.

Before I got too comfortable something dropped in front of me hanging from the branch above me.

I screamed a little. I had my eyes closed and my hands covered them.

I opened them.

My eyes met brown ones.

Zayn.

He had a smile on his face.

I narrowed my eyes at him and shook my head.

I looked up.

His legs were wrapped around the branch. Spiderman style.

I looked back to him and said “I can’t believe you.”

He smiled wider. He grabbed onto the branch he held onto and set himself down in front of me.

He was facing me, a mirror version.

“Why?” he asked his eyebrows scrunching. He tilted his head to the side looking at me.

Cute.

“Why would you do that to me?!” I said raising my eyebrows a little curious.

I lifted my legs back up. They were partially folded in between his legs.

“Because I can.” He answered.

“Well it wasn’t nice.” I said pouting a little.

“I’m sorry Thief.” He answered smiling a little.

“Please don’t be sorry I just wanted to get down from here. It’s so uncomfortable.”

He grabbed my feet and started playing with them. He lifted one foot up then the other.

He started moving them from side to side then front to back.

He was weird, but heart racing none the less.

We had my feet in mid air he looked at me and I gave him a what-the-fuck-are-you-doing-look.

He shook his head laughing a little. He put my feet down.

I rolled my eyes at him and we decided to get down.

“So how do you wanna do-” he was cut off by me pushing him off.

He unfortunately grabbed my foot and dragged me down with him.

He landed on his back with me on his chest.

Zayn groaned when impact hit.

“That hurt.” He moaned.

I lifted my head up and looked at him narrowed my eyes.

“Don’t whine. It doesn’t suit you.” I said inches away from his face.

He rolled his then looked back at me.

“Who said I was complaining?” I got off of him and stood up.

“Get over yourself. Not every girl will fall head over heels in love with you, you know?”

“Who says I need every girl when all I want is you?” he took a step closer to me less than a foot away.

“Who says I want you to want me?”

“Who says you don’t?” he whispered seductively pulling me closer to him by the waist. We were touching chest to chest. A paper couldn’t even fit between us. He put his lips next to my face.

I held back a shudder when he whispered in my ear “And who says you haven’t fallen already?”

I moved my head back to look at him in his brown eyes.

I leaned forward breathing on his lips.

His eyes closed and I could tell he wanted me.

“Me.” I said quietly.

I walked past him taking his hands off me.

I searched my way back out. When I finally met the sand I took a left knowing which way to go.

10 minutes later I found some of the boys around the area.

“There you are!” Niall exclaimed.

“Here I am.” I said. I went to my suitcase and picked something new out. “Where are the rest of the boys?” I asked Liam and Niall.

“They went out swimming before.” Liam told me.

Zayn was lying down on the beach probable sleeping.

“We should go swimming!!” I yelled to them a little to excitedly.

Their heads shot up.

Zayn sat up quickly and stared at me.

I wasn’t watching him but I could see him from the corner of my eyes.

“Sure why not.” I looked deeper into the suitcase, when Niall responded to me, hoping to find something swimsuit related.

I stopped searching and thought of where they could be. I closed the main area and opened a big zippered pouch.

Bikinis and swimwear fell out.

I found a pair that I hoped would fit me since it was my size.

It was a two piece that was all blue.

I took one look at the boys and went into the forest and went into a tall bushy area.

I stripped off the other clothes and put the bikini on.

I stepped out and nearly ran into someone.

The person stopped running/jogging and the person in back of them ran into their back.

I looked up.

It was Louis who stopped and Harry ran into his back.

Louis’s eyes were extremely wide and I thought they were going to fall out. Harry peered around his shoulder to see why he stopped.

“Whoa!! Mate! Get the water!! There’s a beauty on fire here!!” Louis called out in the air winking at me.

I laughed a little but then rolled my eyes annoyed when I saw them staring at my body.

Boys will be boys I guess.

So I guys for Chapter 12 to be out I will need:

Votes: 30

Comments: 30

Thanks Loves  :D