Chapter 13.

The boys joined me sitting in a circle.

Harry wouldn’t look at me and I felt guilty.

I cleared my throat quietly and said “Um Harry I’m sorry that I threw seaweed at you…” I waited for a reply, nervous for what he might say.

“Oh please Beautiful don’t go all soft on me now. I liked it better when you were sassy and little miss toughie.” I rolled my eyes at him since he basically used the line I used on him. Only difference was that it was coming to me not him.

Everything went back to normal after that.

“We should check out the place again eh?” I said finishing the banana.

“Yes we should, maybe we can even find other found besides these bananas.” Liam said.

We finished eating, cleaned up, and were about to venture into the forest when I yelled “Wait!”

“What?” They asked in unison.

“One, that was a little creepy and awkward, and two, I need to find something to put on.”

I opened the bag and found a hoodie to put on. It was small though and it was the only sweater.

“Here Love.” Louis said. He stripped off a hoodie he was wearing and gave it to me. It was a dark maroon color. I put it on and it hung loose on me. It reached mid thigh. It smelled just like Louis and his cologne.

I melted inside when he winked at me in his clothes. I rolled my eyes and we went into the forest.

We played around scaring each other and laughing loudly. At one point Louis asked “How did you escape us last time? You did this weird jump thing on the branch.”

He attempted to jump for a branch but failed.

“What do you mean this?” I ran, still in the oversized sweater, did a back hand spring and caught the branch as if it were one of the parallel bars.

I love gymnastics!! The boys stopped walking and gawked at me.

I turned and sat on the branch. I smiled at them and waved wiggling my fingers individually.

The boys continued to try to do it.

“Zayn?” I said.

He looked up at me and said “I’m ready when you are babe.” I dropped down and landed in his arms safely again. He was holding me tight. So tight that I could feel his heartbeat through his shirt.

My heart stopped for two seconds when our eyes met.

His eyes flickered from my lips to my eyes again. I looked away from him getting down.

We continued to walk through the forest making many turns, and it started to get familiar again.

“Wait I know this place.” I said running forward. I ran thought the trees the boys calling after me to stop. I stood at a clearing leading up to the hill.

I turned around yelling “Come on boys hurry up!!”

“Wait up Avery!! Slow down!” they kept yelling.

I ran up o the top, nearly falling once or twice.

I stood there admiring the view. The sun was going down. The boys stood by me looking out into the open.

“Whoa!” Harry said sighing.

“Whoa indeed brother.” Louis said patting Harry’s brother.

“I told you I knew this place. I found it in my travels yesterday.”

“You did good Noah.” Harry said.