Chapter 7.

Author's note: So how do you guys like it so far? Comments and Reviews are welcome.
For me to put up the next chapter I'm going to need some more fans and votes :D
Also what do you guys think of the story line so far?
Who will Avery fall for?
Thanks Loves bye :D

Story:

I didn’t need the crutch anymore since I could walk fine.

I went and sat down next to Harry after that little ‘incident’ with Zayn.

He ate one banana and started eating another.

I grabbed one of the bananas and peeled it and took a small bite out of it.

I started thinking of how this all started.

The beach, my nearly drowning thanks to Harry, and the three cuts.

I felt my face and sure enough they were still there mocking me almost.

“Who saved my life anyways?” I asked them. They all looked up at me confused.

“Oh it was Lou.” Niall said.

Louis looked down at his banana quickly.

“And who uh performed mouth to mouth?” I was watching Louis very closely. When I said this his eyes widened a lot but he didn’t look up.

“Also done by Louis since he’s the only one that knows it.” Harry said gloomily.

“Well then….thanks….Lou.” He looked up at me and smirked.

“Any time Love.” He winked at me and it made my heart melt completely. I smiled a little at him.

I could see Zayn sending him small glares.

“Where do you suppose we are in the world?” they shrugged their shoulders.

“Somewhere tropical since bananas are growing. Pacific ocean maybe?” I said while Harry nodded along with Niall.

“Why were you guys going to the states?” I asked curious.

“Concerts, fan stuff you know the usual.” Zayn said turning back towards me.

“Actually I don’t know. I’m not a worldwide sensation loved by millions of girls and the occasional male.” They rolled their eyes at me playfully.

“Stop eating!!” I yelled at them.

“Why?” Niall asked mouth full.

“We need to ration our food we don’t know how long we’ll be here for.”

Liam agreed with me by saying “Exactly mates listen to the smart one here, even if you don’t do it at home.” I chuckled a little then we cleaned up the area.

We went back to camp marking the banana tree.

I brought the crutch with me just in case some event happened and we’d need it.

I was walking in back of the boys learning my way around the forest. A new figure joined my side.

Harry.

“Hey beautiful.” He said to me.

“Hi Hazard.” I said to him.

“Hazard?” he said confused a little.

“Yes you are a hazard you know.” I said pointing to the marks on my face.

“Yeah again I am sorry Ave.” he turned to me slightly looking me in the eye.

“Dude stop apologizing it’s alright. Besides I think we’re even.” We came to the spot with the luggage and such. I walked along the sand and went to the water’s edge, putting my feet in slightly. The water was clear-ish and cold.

“What do you mean by ‘we’re even’?” Harry asked standing beside me closely.

“This is what I mean.” I said as I stepped in back of Harry and shoved him in the water lightly. He turned swiftly and landed flat on his back.

“You little…” Harry muttered smirking evilly.

“You little what? We’re even now mate, don’t try any funny business.” I said to him as Harry’s smirk grew even more evil. Niall joined me where Harry was standing.

“Oi! What happened?” he said.

“Oh nothing Harry just fell when I did this.” I said while repeating the move I just did on Harry. Niall dove in and was so much less graceful than Harry.

I started laughing my head off and pointed at them. Barely any noise came out of me since I was laughing so hard.

All of a sudden in a flash I’m flying through the air. I land farther than Niall and Harry from about 6 feet away.

I looked up mouth open and glared at the thrower.

Louis.

Of course.

“Oh you better run.” I mutter to him. He smiled innocently then bolted down the beach still in the foot deep water.

I ran after him going as fast as I can.

Damn he was fast!! But not fast enough since I jumped on his back while running.

We were both laughing so hard it hurt.

He stopped running and started spinning us around in the water.

I held on tight still laughing.

I could stay in this moment forever.

Harry and Niall joined us once again. Harry then screamed “Let’s play chicken!!!!” into the air. “I call Avery!!” Harry yelled.

“I’m on top!!” Both Louis and I yelled. I grinned at him evilly.

“You’re so going down Louis.”

“In your dreams Love.” Louis replied winking.

I hopped onto Harry’s shoulders then stopped and yelled “Wait a twist in the game. Both Harry and Niall have to be blindfolded.”

“What? Why?” Both Niall and Harry complained.

“Because I said so that’s why.” I got off of Harry and whispered in his ear that it was part of a plan. To be honest I didn’t have one I just wanted to see how it turned out in the end.

I ran back to Liam and Zayn who were relaxing on the sand probably sleeping.

I opened a suitcase and found two scarves for Harry and Niall.

“What are you doing?” Liam asked.

“Nothing….” I said running away quickly.

I tossed Harry one and Niall the other.

“Why does he get to have the blue one?!” Harry whined.

He was adorable and I can’t help but smiled.

“Because pink looks better on you.” I told him whispering it in his ear as I climbed up on him.

Louis climbed on Niall and they already fell when Louis sat down.

I laughed at them as they fell from their stance.

“Harry can you see me?” I asked. Being on top of him gave me goose bumps like no one else did.

“No Ave, I cannot see you.”

“Really?” I asked leaning down so we were in a spider man position.

“Yes, why?” Harry asked nervously.

I pressed my lips to his forehead barely being able to contain myself and the feeling he gave me.

He started to smile wide when I pulled away.

“Let’s do this thing!!!” Harry yelled out confidently.

I sat up right and saw Louis and Niall fix their positions so that they were balanced.

Louis’s hair was soaked and it went in different directions like the first time I met him.

Cute.

Sweet.

Totally going down.