Chapter 15.

We all wake up to see the sun going down.

Times here are not so pleasant and Niall looks like he’s getting worse.

“Ohhh!!” he yells out about every five to ten seconds.

“Is there any medicine in the bags for him, Hazard?” I ask Harry, the closest to the bags.

“I don’t think so.”

“Check because last time Louis found a phone.” Liam said.

“Fine!” Harry said tired and annoyed.

“Don’t be cranky we don’t need another one like that.” Louis says.

“Okay Boo Bear I’m sorry.” He says hugging Louis before walking off to the luggage.

“Boo Bear? What the hell is a boo bear?” I ask the group.

“She really has never heard of Larry Stylinson before?” Zayn asked.

Louis turns looking at me sweetly as if he’s in a dream. “Harry is my Hazza and I’m his Boo Bear.” He says. I kind of melt inside due to his voice and how he looks at the moment.

“It’s a bromance they have.” Liam explains.

“Oh interesting, Lou I didn’t know you were into that type of stuff.”

“What?! How could I not! Look at those locks of curly hair and those eyes!! Oh god I’m turned on!!” Louis yells jokingly, I hope.

“Ohhh!!” Niall yells. A few minutes pass.

“Ohhh!!” he says again.

“What’s with him? It was twice in a row?” I say. I look at Niall’s blotchy face again and I feel sick to my stomach.

“I found some ibuprofen from before but there’s not a lot left.” Harry says coming back.

“Yeah give him some so he can knock out and sleep.” Zayn says grabbing the bottle opening it and putting some in Niall’s mouth.

“The suns going down guys.” I say.

“I’m not going to sleep I just woke up!” Zayn says.

“Ohhh!!” Niall calls out again.

“Is he trying to tell us something?” Liam asks leaning over Niall.

Niall’s face is red and blotchy with bits of purple in it. His skin is peeling a bit and its flaking off nastily. He looks limp and not able to move.

“I think so.” Louis says “Little Leprechaun what are you saying?”

“Louis!” Liam yells hitting him.

“OWW!!” Louis yells holding his arm. Something in the forest moves and I freeze in fear.

My back is to the forest since I’m at Niall’s head while the boys are facing the forest surrounding Niall.

“What was that?” I whisper quietly.

“I-” Louis starts.

“Don’t” Harry says gripping Louis for dear life.

“Know.” Zayn whispers staring at the forest with scared eyes. I stare at the boys and they stare at the forest with wide eyes and they’re frozen too.

A growl sounds and I jump away from the forest.

I land in Zayn’s lap gripping him for dear life when a louder growl is sounded.

“Zayn…?” I whisper. Oh shit now I’m scared. And we all know that doesn’t happen often.

“Boys pick up Niall while we get the stuff. We’re moving out of here.” Zayn says taking control.