Chapter 29.

Avery’s POV

What was I doing?!

Louis pulled away from me after ten seconds of bliss and he looked me in the eyes. He seemed as though he was searching for something, anything.

“Avery…why did you kiss me?” he asks leaning away.

“I don’t know…it was just a feeling…” I say looking down at my hands. Louis sighs next to me and stands up.

“Come on…the boy’s are waiting and we should tell them about you remembering…something.” Louis takes my hand in his and he leads me out of the airplane.

The place was bustling and people in warm coats bustled around some more. I smiled a bit, this was my home. This was where I belonged.

“Avery! Louis!” I hear someone call. I see Liam standing in the group waving his hands for us with all of our carryon’s around them on the floor. “What took you guys so long?” he asks when we make it to the group, hand in hand still.

“She remembered when we had that mud fight on the beach. You remember? When we were soaked with the sand and threw it at Niall after?” Louis asks j0gging Liam’s and everyone else’s memory.

“Really?” he asks and I nod. Why was everyone embarrassing me when I remembered? I’d soon have my full memory back and I didn’t want them to act crazy when that happened.

“Avery, that’s fantastic!” Zayn tells me patting my arm and I smile lightly at him.

“Thanks, I just don’t know how I do it.” I say flipping my wavy brown hair dramatically. A few of them laugh at this.

“So are we going to the mansion now?” Nad asks standing by Jake. Jake…he was acting a bit strange for some reason. I’d have to solve many problems now that I’m back.

“Yeah. We called Simon and he called a car for us.” Harry answers shaking his head of hair to organize it. His curls were so soft looking…I just wanted to run my fingers through them.

“Simon?” I question.

“He’s our manager, he takes care of us and he signed us to his record label. We call him uncle Si sometimes.” Liam explains.

“That’s when he isn’t in one of his moods.” Louis smirks at his mates and I look at them confused.

“Moods?” I ask as we step outside of the airport. Immediately a few people start screaming and I hold my head –that still had a bandage and stitches in and around it- in pain. What the hell?! Could I not have peace and quiet once in my life?!

“LOUIS!! THANK GOD YOU’RE ALIVE!!” A girl shrieked. All of a sudden tall and thick men surrounded us and the boys seemed to relax a bit. Were they their workers? They are probably used to this by now.

“NIALL!! WHEN I HEARD YOU WERE SICK I ALMOST DIED!!” Another girl screams her hands trying to push the men that stood in a tight circle around us. Ha, they thought they could over power them? They must be idiots.

“ZAYN ARE YOU OKAY?!!” someone shrieked trying to grab Zayn’s casted arm.

Next we were pushed into a large van with our things.

I was squished between Harry and Niall, I’m sure that’s what their names were. I’m almost 100 percent positive. It was very silent in the van, it seemed odd because from what I’ve heard they’re very loud and crazy.

“So….what’s new?” I say aloud from my uncomfortable spot between two practical strangers.

“Nothing….”