Chapter 17.

Their eyes widened in shock.

“What?” the blue eyed boy said first.

“I. Don’t. Know. Any. Of. You.” I say slowly as if they didn’t hear me the first time.

“Why…what…what’s going on?” the curly haired boy asked the doctor.

“Well its seems that she has lost her sensory memory and her short term memory.” The doctor says.

“What’s sensory memory?” the boy sitting on the couch with brown eyes asks.

“It’s something you’ve seen, felt, tasted, heard, or even smelled. So that means that she forgot ever meeting you because it both works in short term and sensory memory.” The doctor goes on.

“Will she ever get it back?” The blue eyed boy asks.

“Yes in time. Maybe you guys should try to jog her memory somehow when she gets out of the hospital.” The doctor states.

“When can we take her home?” the curly haired boy asks.

“In a week maybe. Btu that’s only if the stitches heal faster.”

“Okay that seems…doable.” The brown eyed boy says.

Brown eyes. I turn to look at the boy in the other hospital bed. He was silent during all of this. The other four people were discussing some things so I just stared at the boy with smoldering brown eyes in the bed.

His eyes were filled with angst.

“Are you okay?” I whisper to him worriedly.

“No.” he says turning away rolling on his left side with his back to me. I see that his right leg is bandaged up a lot as if it were cut open. A few blood spots were noticeable to me.

“Okay then…” I say turning back to the boys in front of me.

“Do you guys want me to leave you to talk then?” the doctor asks.

“Yes that would be great.” The curly haired boy, who made me say that I didn’t remember them, said.

The doctor nodded and left the room. The four boys were silent and tension filled the air. The blue eyed boy had his eyebrows scrunched up in confusion as he was thinking.

“So…” I said trying to break the tension that was building up. “Do I know you guys or something?” I asked motioning to them.

“Yes…you know us very well.” The blue eyed boy says taking charge.

“What are your names?” I asked.

“I’m Liam.” The brown eyed boy said.

“I’m Harry.” The curly haired green eyed boy says.

“I’m Louis. And that’s Zayn.” The blue eyed boy says motioning to himself then the other boy in the bed.

“What happened to me?”

“It’s kind of a long story.” Louis says rubbing the back of his head.

“We have time.” I say smirking a bit at him.

Harry’s POV

The three boys and I talked for a bit as we waited for Zayn and Avery to come back. It was taking them quite awhile to do so.

I wonder what is taking them so long. I thought to myself.

“Where are they?” I said out loud.