dial;

[OIKAWA]

Iwa-chan was really adorable awhile ago while going home!

He proposed to me and although he took it back, I'll say yes all the way~! He's adorably cute that I can vision him wreathing beneath me in a precious bed. Or...WHY IS MY BRAIN GETTING TAINTED?!

I can never let my brain get tainted by anything but pure volleyball. I like to fall in love too, although I wouldn't count romance was a vile thing. It was all too sudden, so I just found myself dialing his numbers in fast mode.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Would you like to see the man of your dreams?"

He sighed and then hung up. I was so shocked because I didn't know Iwa-chan could be so mean to me! But nevertheless, I must try again! I dialed his number again.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU JOKE ONE MORE TIME-" I cut him off.

"Let's play volleyball tomorrow, us two only, 2 pm near the aquarium. See ya!"

I hung up after that. Thank God Iwa-chan agreed to a date! Why didn't I think of it before though? Before I knew it, I searched through my two closets of fashionable clothes exclusively for a grand king named Oikawa. That name sounds so beautiful and powerful.

"Too-nii~! Why did you hang up on me?" Rui came in barging into my room.

"Um, because you were interfering with practice?" I said.

She smiled and sat in front of me. "Why don't you go play with your dolls or something?" I asked her, scrolling through my texts with Iwa-chan and feeling our lovey dovey vibe. "Are you going to a university with dorms?" She asked and I sighed heavily. "No, I'm going to rent an apartment close to my university of choice so shut the hell up and go back to your room." I said.

"Yes! By next year, your room is mine!"

I shrugged it off and went back to reading Iwa-chan's and my texts with each other. We give off the good feeling of a married couple!

○○○○○○