Luke Bryan Fairytale

Prologue

Hi Im Peyton. I grew up in Kentucky with my parents and older brother Seth. Tomorrow Im heading off to Georgia to go to college. I feel bad for my parents.. They have no kids left at home and me and my brother live far away from home. I didn't wanna move so far away but I think GSU would be a good school for me to go to. Ive been to Georgia before and I really like it there. The only problem is that I don't know anyone there but my parents keep telling me ill make friends. Me and my ex boyfriend Tyler just recently broke up. That's another reason why I decided move away. This summer I caught him making out with some girl at a party. Turns out he was cheating on me with her for the last two months that  we were dating. That literally broke my heart. It was two years of my life down the drain.  It still hurts even thinking about it. Its been a couple months since it happened. Its so crazy on how someone you love so much can turn out to be the person that hurts you the most. Whatever. Boys are dumb and a waste of my time. "Peyton! Time for dinner!" My mom called from downstairs.

"Be right there!" I round up the rest of my things and put them in a box. Im all packed for Georgia.

Next morning

"Peyton, time to get up!" I heard as I was be as I was being shook. I slowly opened my eyes and my dad was standing over me. I sat up and stretched.

"Ugh its too early" I groaned. I am not looking forward to driving 7 hours.

"Well we have to get on the road. We have a long ride ahead of us" Yeah no kidding.. I sighed and got out of bed. The good thing is that I smell bacon so my mom must be cooking. Shes  probably only cooking so I would smell it and get up. Ha, clever. I followed my dad downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Hey sweetie! You ready for today?" My mom asked.

"Yeah I guess" I said while poppin a piece of bacon in my mouth. Gosh I love this stuff. It taste like pure heaven. Me and my parents sat down and ate breakfast and then got ready for the day. I took a quick shower and then put on sweats and one of my old soccer tournament shirts. In high school I was a volleyball and soccer star. Especially soccer. I was on a travel team. I had to make a hard decision to not play this season. I need to focus on school. This is pretty much the beginning of my future.  I left my long  blonde hair down and wavy. I put on some powder and mascara and I was ready. My parents helped me pack some stuff in my jeep and some stuff in my dads truck. "Alright. Looks like that's it" My dad said. I could hear a little crack in his voice. Goooooodness. I hate crying. I hopped in my jeep and headed towards Georgia.