16 - Horror

It was silent. The teacher was taking in what Andy had said. Surely, everyone had heard about Creepypasta? Well, Rochelle defiantly had.. Mr Blu, the teacher, had written up each one of the Creepypasta story titles Andy had told him. Rochelle sat there awkwardly,  trying not to say anything about the people she knew. She had to keep her family and friends a secret, and she knew it  would be hard. But what would be most hard was keeping her own secret. The class was still silent as Mr Blu still wrote on the board. When he had finished, he turned back around to face the class and smiled. Suddenly, there was a tiny knock at the window. Rochelle looked out the window and, to her surprise, she saw Jeff. Jeff smiled at Rochelle but she just rolled her eyes. 

 "Jeff," She whispered, moving closer to the window. "Go away, you can't be here! If anyone saw you, you'd be screwed.. Fangirls would eat you alive." Rochelle said, maybe exaggerating a little. 

"Slendy sent me to look after yo- Why is my name on the board?" Jeff asked, changing the subject as he looked over towards the board and saw his name... Well, the Creepypasta story title.. Which is his name... I don't know why I am telling you guys this, you obviously know that. 

 "Look, it's a long story. I'll tell you later, now, you really have to go." Rochelle answered, waving her hands and shooing Jeff away. Jeff nodded and disappeared. She looked back at the class who were now having a conversation about Creepypasta. 

 "Okay, so now we are going to write our own 'horror' story.. But don't make it too scary." Mr Blu said as he handed out some paper. As he gave Rochelle some paper he bent down to her height and whispered, "I hope your okay with this...?" before going away and handing more paper out. Rochelle was a little confused at why he asked that but soon shook it off and began to write her 'horror' story. 

 About half an hour later, Mr Blu called the class together and stood at the front of the room once again. It was about ten minutes till the end of the lesson. 

 "Okay, would anyone like to read their story out? No... What about you, Rochelle?" Mr Blu smirked at Rochelle. She sighed, grabbed her piece of paper and walked up to the front. 

 "My story is called 'The Girl In The Forest'  and it's based on a true story," Rochelle began to say, "Once upon a time, there was a small girl laying on a forest floor. She was found by a tall, slender man wearing a suit-" Rochelle was cut off. 

 "Slender Man!!" Andy shouted. Mr Blu gave him a look and he shut up. 

 "So, the man took the girl back to his huge mansion in the middle of the woods where loads of weird creatures lived. This girls name was Rocky and she liked it in the mansion except for one thing; she had no friends. All the creatures were killers, murderers of some sort and she didn't belong there. So, she begged and begged her dad to let her go to school and he finally let her. The end. Oh, and she was a mix of every creature in the mansion." Rochelle said. Everyone gave her weird looks and Mr Blu just gave her sarcastic applause. Rochelle sighed, picked up her bag and handed her work into Mr Blu before leaving the classroom and going outside to find Jeff. 

 "Jeff!" She shouted, looking around by her English classroom window. 

 "Here, Rocky!" Jeff shouted back, appearing in a bush. 

 "Jeff, why did dad send you here? Doesn't he trust me?" Rochelle asked, sitting down next to Jeff on a bench. 

 "He just loves you, and I understand it completely.. Who wouldn't love you?!" Jeff said, suddenly blushing after he realized what he'd said. 

 "Jeff...Do you love me?" Rochelle asked in reply. Jeff looked at Rochelle, his heart beating like wild. He nodded slowly. "Jeff... Trust me, if I was your age, I'd love you t0o.. But, I'm 11 and your way older than me. Plus, what would my dad say? Anyway, change the subject, your name was on the board because some kid mentioned Creepypastas..." 

 "You didn't say anything, did you?" Jeff asked and Rochelle shook her head.

 "Never would I.." She smiled as the bell went and she then hurried back inside.