Chapter Sixteen

--Cedric's Point Of View--

It's been six months since Sammy died and Silas hasn't talked to me since then. I think its more about the fact that the council forced me into an engagement with Ingrid's little sister but I still felt empty, I missed Sammy so much and his death brought the hunters down on us like a ton of bricks and we lost a whole ton of pack members by the hands of his parents.

Today though was the day that Charlie was going to marry William, it took him a hell of a long time to try and get over Sammy and I still don't think he's gotten over it he just smiles and continues on like normal. Turns out my dad and Joel were compelled by Ingrid to keep her safe and when he heard about Sammy he was completely mortified, Arianna obviously didn't like Grace but that's because of underlying grudges of course.

Since then there has been a school founded for both Supernatural Beings and Hunters, although they share the same property half of the school is for hunters and half is for the supernatural beings but they do share the same courtyard where both kinds can mingle and talk to eachother. Charlie and William finished their medical degree and both are very good surgeons and doctos at the Supernatural Hospital with Hayley who too was still quite annoyed with me.

--Charlie's Point Of View--

I can't do this. I really can't. He was supposed to be here when my parents wouldn't, My mother was so happy about William and I but then I had to tell her about her other son and she completely broke down and it's all my fault too if I hadn't of let us get so far in with these werewolves he wouldn't be dead! I fixed my tie for about the tenth time now before continuing my fretful pacing up and down the cabin's back porch.

"Charlie, don't be nervous. Sammy would of wanted you to be happy" Arianna appeared beside me gently placing her hand on my shoulder "Will's worrying himself half to death about you, I had to shove him back into the manor countless times to stop him from coming over here" She giggled swishing her dress around elegantly, she was a very beautiful girl and I have no idea why she hasn't got a boyfriend or if she swings the other way like her brother.

"We should get going, you should see the ceremonial grounds. It's beautiful" She smiled widely linking her arm through mine and tugging me down the stairs. She wasn't kidding about the grounds, beautiful lights were strung from trees that glowed brightly in the night and the decorations were breathtaking. I get the feeling Claude had something to do with this.

Arianna left me to my senses when she left to join Angelo and Lillian with Cedric who had chosen Arianna to walk with instead of his new fiancee. How dare he toy with my beautiful little brother like that and get him killed! I tried my hardest not to mess up my hair when I always tried to ruffle it when I got stressed, Sammy did the same thing too I guess it ran in the family.

I stood myself in the little gap behind where I was supposed to walk down this stupid little aisle all by myself with self loathing eating at my insides and the nervousness making my stomach churn painfully. I felt a cold breeze brush against my sleeve and I shook it away, jeez I never knew it got this cold out here. Suddenly something latched around my arm and I was about to bash it to the ground when I stopped in my tracks.

Samandriel was standing there clutching my arm dressed formally and smiling widely bouncing around excitedly "That's it I'm done. I officially hate my life" I used my thumb to wipe away any forming tears "Charlie, that's hurtful. I'm right here and alive..mostly anyway" He giggled pulling me down into a warm hug and I felt whole again I mean seriously he and Will were THE most important to me and losing either one of them would of killed me like it has been for thepast six months.

"Stop crying Charlie. You'll make William worry, Just let me walk you down this stupid aisle so you can go get married for god sake" He rolled his eyes squeezing my arm tightly as he tugged me out into the aisle, I swallowed hard slowly inching myself down the narrow walkway and I think half the looks we earned half in adoration and half in dead astonishment over Samandriel.