Chapter 21

Marinette stood at the door, Chloé would be here in a few minutes,  Alya would join them a bit later. She couldn't wait to tell them what she had discovered whilst she was in Egypt,  she had The Adversus In her pocket.

After a few minutes she could see the first car pull to the side of the road, the door opened and our stepped Chloé who greeted her with a smile. They gave each other a quick hug before Chloé went inside whilst Marinette waited for Alya. After a few minutes of waiting Alya arrived as well and after giving her a hug too they went inside.

They found Chloé waiting for them in the dining room, after Chloé and Alya greeted each other the three friends sat down.

"I'm glad both of you could make it" Marinette said as she gestured for the servants to bring I  the food.

"You know that all you have to do is call if you want to see us" Chloé said as a small bowl of soup was placed in front of her, Alya agreed with a nod.

They continued with a bit of small talk before the servants left again, they couldn't really discuss the actual purpose of this dinner with them in the room, once Marinette heard the door close she knew it would be safe to talk freely.

"I trust both of you would like to know what I found in Egypt?" Marinette asked and both nodded.

"This is what I found" Marinette said and pulled out The Adversus, placing it on the table.

"A jewel?" Alya asked.

"Yes, but not a normal one" Marinette stated "Nooroo told me that it can act as some kind of crossway between our dimension and another, one that is completely opposite to ours."

"A dimension where we are the good guys and Ladybug and Chat Noir is the bag guys?" Chloé asked.

"I don't know, I haven't tested it yet" Marinette put the stone back in her pocket "but if that's the case it would be the perfect place to send their miraculous once we have drained the power from them."

Just as Marinette finished her sentence the servants opened the door and brought in the next meal. The rest of the night was spent eating their dinner and small talk, they didn't discuss anything, they would have plenty of time for that another day. Once her friends were headed home Marinette went up to her lair, Nooroo were waiting for her up there. 

Her pets greeted her happily by flying around her, signaling that they had missed her.

"Nooroo?" Marinette called out.

"Yes Mistress?" Nooroo asked as he flew over to her.

"Does this work both ways?" Marinette asked as she pulled out The Adversus.

"It does Mistress, I have traveled with it before, all you have to do is hold it tightly and wish for it to work" Nooroo said, Marinette did so and a second later a black gateway appeared in front of her.

"Come Nooroo, let's see how Paris is with us as the good guys" Marinette said before she stepped through the portal, Nooroo flying right next to her.

A/N I know it's a bit shorter than normal and I'll try to make the next chapter a bit longer, hope you are enjoying the story. Q