Chapter 26

Once Queen Bee, Volphina, Miss Fortune and Chat Blanc landed on top of the Eiffel Tower they found Hawkmoth standing with her back turned.

"You must excuse that I didn't come looking for you myself" she said, still looking out over Paris "but you are trying to get this dimensions version of the butterfly miraculous and I'm not much of a fighter" Hawkmoth then turned to face them.

They stood in silence for a few seconds, the two white costumed villains had their eyes planted on her miraculous and Hawkmoth examined them.

"You can stop looking now" Hawkmoth said with a smirk "it wouldn't work with mine."

"What makes you so sure it couldn't?" Miss Fortune said, still looking at the brooch.

"Miraculous from different dimensions run on different kinds of energy and are therefore not compatible" Hawkmoth walked closer to them "if they were we would be looking at yours the same way."

The two seemed to tense a bit as she said that.

"Your partners tell us you have an offer for us?" Chat Blanc said, getting to the business at hand.

"In the not too distant future we will have two miraculous on our hands" she started "we don't want them to end up in the, what shall we say, right hands."

"And where do we come in in this" Miss Fortune asked.

"We will give you these miraculous after we have taken what we want from them."

"Won't they be useless after you've drained their powers."

"No" Hawkmoth said "it will still be possible to transform with them, the only thing missing will be the special powers they have."

"What would we do with them once we have them?"

"That's entirely up to you, maybe you can get some help with them?"

"Perhaps" Miss Fortune said, looking deep in thought for a few moments.

"Do we have a deal?" Hawkmoth asked.

Miss Fortune and Chat Blanc looked at each other for a few seconds before nodding simultaneously.

"We have a deal" Miss Fortune said, sticking her hand out for Hawkmoth to shake.

Hawkmoth grabbed Miss Fortunes hand and shook it.

"Excellent" Hawkmoth pulled out The Adversus "I will be in contact once we have them."

She then activated the jewel and walked through the portal with her friends, leaving Miss Fortune and Chat Blanc behind.