Chapter 25

Marinette, Chloé and Alya came out in the same alley that Marinette had been in when she was here last time.

"What are we actually doing here Marinette?" Alya asked, looking around the alley.

"I've met me and Chloé from here, but I want to meet Miss Fortune and Chat Blanc" Marinette reached to her miraculous "I just doesn't want to be there alone, they want the butterfly miraculous, I can defend myself, but not against them."

"Don't worry Marinette, well help you"  Chloé said.

The three friends then transformed and headed out into Paris. Queen Bee and Volphina headed out to find Miss Fortune and Chat Blanc, whilst Hawkmoth headed towards the Eiffel Tower. Hawkmoth enjoyed the view from up here, it was beautiful, she could see so much of Paris from here.

                                      ..........................................................................................

Queen Bee and Volphina ran across the rooftops, they didn't want to be seen by this dimensions versions of themselves. They would also have a problem once they found Miss Fortune and Chat Blanc, as far as they knew their costumes looked exactly like the ones from this dimension, they would have to try and explain that.

The two of them stood on a roof, taking a small break from running, as they heard the familiar sound of someone landing behind them, they turned to see who they could only assume was Miss Fortune and Chat Blank.

"My my, what do we have here" Miss Fortune said.

"Abeille and Volphina out here on their own" Chat Blanc finished with a smirk.

 "Not exactly" Queen bee started "I'm Queen Bee."

"I am a Volphina, but not the one your referring too" Volphina said, confusion was clear in the expression of the two people in front of them.

"You sure do look a lot like them" Chat Blanc said "and wat do you mean 'not the Volphina I'm referring too.'"

"We are from another dimension, so to speak" Volphina started "a dimension where we are the bad guys and you're the good guys."

"Then what are you doing here? Don't you have a world to conquer like we do" Miss Fortune said.

"Our leader thinks it would be a good idea to work together, she has a plan that can get you something" Queen Bee said "she's waiting for us right now, she would like to explain in person."

The two white dressed villains looked at each other before they looked back at Queen Bee and Volphina.

"We'll come" They said.