Chapter 12

Marinette sat on her bed, looking at a picture of Chat Noir.

"What do I do Nooroo?" Marinette put down the picture "I'm in love with my enemy."

"I don't know Mistress, it hasn't happened before" the little kwami sat in her lap.

"I won't change my plans because of this, but I don't want to hurt him. Do you think I can convince him to join me?"

"You can try Mistress, but what if he declines?" Nooroo said looking at her with big eyes.

"I won't do it until the time is right, if he sees he's on the losing team, then he might join" Marinette had a smile on her face.

In another part of Paris, Adrian was sitting in his room, thinking. He couldn't figure out who he liked the most, Ladybug or Marinette. Ladybug an amazing partner, but she was cold towards everyone, Marinette was the opposite, she was both friendly and beautiful. Ladybug always rejected him, Marinette might not. Adrian decided that Chat Noir would visit Marinette tonight, see if she was as nice to him like that, then he would decide on who was best.

                                         ....................................................................................

Nighttime fell and Marinette sat in her room, waiting until she had to go meet her friends at their lair. Fifteen minutes before she had to go she heard a tap on one of her windows, she turned to find none other than Chat Noir waving his hand at her.

Marinette walked over and opened the window, and making sure Nooroo had hidden himself and the book.

"Why are you here Chat?" Marinette asked, a smile on her lips and a slight, hopefully unnoticeably blush on her cheeks.

"Just wanted to see if my princess was alright" Chat said giving her a smile.

"I'm fine Chat. Are you out patrolling?" Marinette said, looking at her watch.

"Yeah, but I was in the area and thought I'd check on you."

"You must get hungry patrolling the city at this time" Marinette gave him a little smile "we have some cookies in the kitchen, would you like some for later?"

"That would be very nice" Chat said, returning the smile.

Marinette hurried down to the kitchen, grabbed some cookies and a bag for them, she then walked back to her room.

"Here" she said as she handed him the bag "you had better go, you need to finish your patrol."

"Thank you Princess" Chat said, walking over to the window "have a good night My Lady" then he was gone.

Marinette looked at her clock, she was late. She hurried all she could to the lair, her friends was already waiting for her.

"Marinette, we thought you forgot" Chloé said.

"Yeah, your never late" Alya said looking at her watch.

"Sorry girls, I fell asleep, if Nooroo hadn't woken me up I would still be sleeping" Marinette lied.

"It's alright Marinette, what's the plan for this week?"

The three friends used an hour discussing their plans for this week's attacks, there would only be two this week, they didn't want to look desperate to get Ladybug and Chat Noirs miraculous.

The girls then bid each other goodnight before heading home

                                                    ............................................................................

Chat jumped trough his window and detransformed. He had used his patrol to think about who he liked the best, Marinette was a clear winner, beautiful, friendly and generous, her cookies was absolutely delicious. Now he just had to figure out what to do next, would he tire as Adrian, Chat or should he wait till the time was right? He decided to wait for a bit.

Sorry for the short chapter, but I didn't really know what else to write in this chapter, I've been using some time on another book, don't know when I will publish it. It's not another Ladybug story, this is a Harry Potter story I've been thinking about for some time. It's about Harry being in Slytherin and his mother being the unknown daughter of Gellert Grindelwald. If your a Harry Potter fan, like me, I hope you'll take a look at it.