Chapter 8

To say that Alya was angry would be an understatement. She was furious! Ever since the 'incident' with Ladybug things had not been good. she had posted on her blog that Ladybug had yelled at her, people didn't  take that well, they called her a liar for it and posted a lot of angry comments, this had only made her anger grow. It surprised her that she hadn't even seen any Akuma's coming for her yet, she was just waiting for it so that she could get her revenge.

Alya was lying on her bed, going trough some of her newest comments, the hadn't gotten better since yesterday. She heard a knock on her window, when she went to open it she found a note on it.

'So you want revenge on Ladybug for humiliating you? We can get you the power to do just that and much more, if it sounds appealing to you, then meet me in front of your house in one hour.'

Alya stared at the note for a little time before she put it down, it had to be from Hawkmoth and Queen Bee that much she knew, but why didn't they just akumatise her instead? Wasn't that what they usually did? But she did want her revenge on Ladybug, so she decided to go and hear them out.

                                                                  .....................................................

Alya was standing on the street in front of her house, it was 11 in the middle of the night, her parents and siblings were asleep.

She heard somebody land a few feet behind her, but only one person, she had expected both Hawkmoth and Queen Bee to come, she turned around to find Queen Bee standing there.

"So you decided to come" the villain said in a tone that sounded almost bored.

"Yes, I couldn't pass up an opportunity like this."

"Neither could I when Hawkmoth came to me, shall we?" Queen Bee held out her hand for her to take.

Alya took her hand and soon after they were flying over the rooftops, they stopped on the roof of a mansion in the fine end of the city. Queen Bee walked over to a door that lead into a big glass dome and walked through it, Alya followed, inside the dome hundreds of butterflies were flying around. In the middle of the room was a table with three chairs, one of the chairs were already in use, a woman was sitting in it, Alya guessed that this was Hawkmoth.

"Welcome" Hawkmoth greeted her "tea?" She asked as Queen Bee and Alys walked over and sat down.

"Y-yes please" Alya said a little nervous.

"There's no reason to be scared of me, I might be the most wanted criminal in France, but I'm more brain than braw, that's why I have my champions" she said as she poured tea up for them.

"We can help you get your revenge, all you have to do is join our little team here" Hawkmoth put a little black box on the table "inside this box is a miraculous."

Alya took the box and opened it, inside was a gold necklace with a fox tail on it, the necklace was beautiful.

"It's yours if you accept" Hawkmoth said.

"I accept" Alya said and took the necklace out of the box, once she put it in there was a bright light, Alya fell backwards in her chair as a floating fox like creature appeared, she could hear Hawkmoth and Queen Bee laugh.

"Hello, Im Trixx, the kwami of the fox miraculous, I grand the power of illusion!" the little creature greeted Alya, who where just staring at the little kwami.

"H-hello" Alya said getting another laugh from Hawkmoth and Queen Bee, Alya shot a glare at them.

"Sorry, but it reminds us of when we first meet our kwami's" Hawkmoth said before reaching for her broch "i think an Introduktion out of transformation would be in its place, don't you?" Hawkmoth asked Queen Bee.

"Sounds like a good idea" both then detransformed, Alya stood paralyzed as Marinette and Chloé from her class moments later stood in Hawkmoth and Queen Bee's place.

"Did you break her Mistress?" Nooroo asked as he saw the completely paralyzed Alya.

"N-no just a little choked, I would never have imagined you two being Hawkmoth and Queen Bee" Alya put up her chair and sat down "why?"

"We both have different reasons, Chloé's is the same as yours, mine is.... well it started as revenge over a prank Lila pulled on me before the summer vacation, but now I'm sorta going for world domination" Marinette said as Nooroo landed on her shoulder.

Alya took her miraculous and looked at it.

"Why didn't you just akumatise me?" 

"You'd make a better partner than a champion of mine, they don't really see the bigger picture, but something tells me that you could" Marinette took a sip of tea "you have the potential to be great, but only with us, the 'hero's' are too weak to use their power for them self, they think they van protect the world, I admit that they are doing a good job, and that's why we wanted you, we nedded a Volphina to complete our team."

"I'd better take you back home now" Chloé said "I'm sure Trixx can explain your powers to you,  come here again tomorrow at midnight, then we plan what to do next."