Chapter 1

Marinette was furious. She was walking through the park after the last day of school before summer break, she had started out with a relatively fine day, but then the worst possible happened, Lila, who had been at the school for a month, had pulled a prank on her, jus as Marinette stood up and was ready to go home for vacation she found out that she couldn't move one of her shoes, Lila had apparently covered some of the floor in glue!

Everyone had been laughing at her and seeing as she didn't have any friends in school nobody tried to help her, she had felt so ashamed. Once she had finally had gotten her shoe free from the floor, Lila had used some strong glue, she went home to get a new pair of shoes on.

Now she was here, walking in the park, only with the thoughts of the humiliation they had put her through in the last few years. She finally spotted her destination, an old antique store next to the park, she had found it yesterday, in the window she had seen a beautiful purple brooch, she had unfortunately left her purse at home and had asked the shopkeeper to put it aside for her until today.

Marinette went into the shop and walked up to the counter "Hello" she said to the man behind the desk "I had a brooch put aside yesterday" she gave the man a little smile.

"The purple one?" He asked.

"Yes" Marinette replied" the man reached down under the desk and took out a little box.

"That'll be 20 euro" he said and handed it to her.

Marinette paid him in cash and then headed home with the brooch in her purse, on her way some butterflies seemed to follow her.

Her parents were down in the bakery, she snuck in through the back door like she did when she needed new shoes, she didn't want to tell the, about the incident at school. Once Marinette was up in her room she decided to try the brooch on, the second it was on there was a bright purple flash. Marinette jumped back in surprise, where the bright flash had been there was a little purple creature hovering, the purple creature stretched its limbs before it spoke "Hello" that's when Marinette fainted.

She was reawoken by the creature a little later "I'm sorry, it's always a little overwhelming the first time" it said with a sad smile.

"What are you?" Marinette asked as she stood up again, looking at the little creature with curiosity.

"I'm Nooroo, I'm a kwami, I grant powers to the one who wears my miraculous" Nooroo said with a smile "yours is the power to make others your champions and make them do your bidding by offering them a deal."

"W-what? You want to give me powers? I'm not really the best choice to be a hero, I'm to clumsy and right now I'm too furious, I'd be a villain." Marinette thought back at what happened and became even more angry with everyone.

"I never said you had to be a hero" Nooroo said flying up in front of her "Its your choice how you want to use the powers I give you Mistress, whilst the miraculous' still was created for good, the can be used for bad to" he said with a smile.

"Can I use it to get revenge on those who humiliated me?" Marinette asked sewing a change of getting her revenge on Lila.

"Yes Mistress, and much more, you could conquer the whole of France or even the world if you wanted" Nooroo said, he was really liking his new chosen one.

"Wouldn't anybody true to stop me?" She asked, she had to admit she liked the idea of it, if she conquered the world, then nobody could make fun of her anymore and she could get revenge on the whole world for being cruel to her.

"Soon after you start making champions other miraculous holders will come, probably Ladybug and Chat Noir, but if you can get their miraculous' s you'll just become more powerful" Nooroo gave her an evil smile "the one who possesses the ladybug earrings and the cat's ring have absolute power."

Marinette saw her chance of becoming powerful and she took it "what do I have to do?" She asked Nooroo.

"I'd advise getting a lair, you'll need somewhere to operate from and your new pets need a place to rest" Nooroo started and pointed at a butterfly in the window"I'd think the best idea would be to 'convince' your first champion to steal a lot of money and then use them to buy a house."

Marinette thought for a moment, this was her chance "How do I 'convince' them to do as I say,?"

"You make a butterfly into an Akuma and send them to people with negative emotions to make villains and to people with positive emotions to make them heroes, then you offer them something they want in return, all you need to do first is transform, I have told you everything you need to know to do it the first time, just say 'Nooroo, dark wings rise'."

"Nooroo, dark wings rise!" Marinette said, Nooroo was pulled into the brooch and she suddenly had a purple suit on, with a black mask over her eyes, black shoes and a purple cane in her hand with a purple jewel on top.

Marinette took a moment to get used to this powerful feeling, she absolutely loved it. She immediately began searching for negative emotions in Paris, she was lucky, she found a pickpocket who was mad because he had been arrested, a butterfly landed in her stretched hand, it turned black and purple "Go my little Akuma, seek out my first champion."

The Akuma landed on the man's jacket, soon a purple butterfly symbol appeared before his face "Burglar, I am Hawkmoth, I will grant you freedom from those who are holding you back, all I ask in return is that you rob the national bank and give all the money to me, do we have a deal?" "Yes Hawkmoth" he answered before he was covered in black fog.

Later Marinette was hiding the money that Burgaler had brought her, just before he went on to enjoy his freedom, but just as he had left, his powers disappeared, when the police took him in he said that he didn't remember it at all! Marinette was overjoyed, she had already found a mansion in the middle of the city, it was perfect, it had a large dome with one way glass in it on the roof, it was the perfect place for her little pets to live, and nobody would suspect that the owner of this mansion was a super villain.

Marinette had already contacted the seller and they had decided that she would meet him in the persona of Ms. Cheng, a name she had come up with to keep her identity secret, she was a millionaire from China who was moving to Paris, she would, of course, be in disguise, they would sign the contract and Marinette could move in two days later.

A/N I hope you like the story so far, I can't promise that all chapters will be as along as this one. And please keep in mind that this is my first real story.