Chapter 24

Marinette sat at her desk, she was looking at many different kinds of flowers, table cloths and many other things for her party, a ball would probably be a better term to describe it. Marinette wanted her birthday to be special, Ms. Cheng's assistant was already making a guest list, lots of important and rich people would be coming, Chloé and her father were some of them, Alya would be there too, of course.

Since she had found the butterfly miraculous Marinette had taken a liking to puple, so she had decided to go for purple flowers and napkins for the table. Once Marinette had finished a list of everything she wanted for the ball she gave it to Ms. Cheng's assistant, she then called her driver and went to pick up both Chloé and Alya, they were going shopping for dresses they could wear at the ball.

Marinette couldn't help but smile as they left the mall again, Marinette had chosen a dark purple dress, Chloé a yellow one and Alya an orange one, the colors of their suits, they had spent some time walking around the mall, talking and having fun before they headed home again.

It had gotten late once Marinette returned to her home, she had gotten hungry from shopping and got the kitchen to prepare her some food, she then ate in the dining room, once she had finished eating she went up to her lair. Marinette sat on one of the chairs, all her butterflies were flying around in the room, the moonlight shone through the windows and lit up the room.

After around half an hour Chloé and Alya arrived.

"Glad you could come" Marinette said "we need to go now" Marinette took The Adversus out of her pocket and willed the portal to open, the tree friends then stepped through it.

A/N Sorry for the short chapter, I'll upload another one either later today or tomorrow to make up for it. Q