Chapter 23

(The Marinette we follow will be 1 and the one from this dimension will be 2)

Marinette(1) took a moment to look at her doubleganger, it was almost like looking into a mirror, except the clothes and the red eyes. Whilst Marinette(1) wore expensive designer clothes, Marinette(2) wore self designed clothe, and Marinette(1) could easily guess where the red eyes came from.

"Judging by your red eyes I'll guess they died here too" Marinette(1) said, with a sad look on her face.

"Yes" Marinette(2) looked down at the floor "in a fire at the bakery whilst I were at school."

"Mine died in a plane crash, I didn't even know until I came home from school later that day" Marinette(1) let a tear flow down her cheek "everyone in school knew, except me."

"Do you live with Chloé?" Marinette(2) asked suddenly.

"No, I live with Ms. Cheng" she could clearly see the confusion in Marinette's(2) face when she mentioned the name " she owned most of the bakery's wich she helped my parents open."

Chloé, who had until now just observed the two decided that some answers would be in order right now.

"Why are you here?" she asked Marinette(1).

"I found this ancient artifact in Egypt, it brought me here" Marinette(1) took out The Adversus from her pocket "I thought it would be a good idea to see what it lead to, especially if it ended up in the hands of Ladybug and Chat Noir" since they were villains here she knew that they would understand.

"Who?" Marinette(2) asked.

"Ladybug and Chat Noir, they are evil miraculous holders from my dimension" Marinette(1) looked at the two heroes.

"Here it's Miss Fortune and Chat Blanc, they want my miraculous" Marinette(2) said, tapping her brooch "with it they can achieve ultimate power."

"They want mine too, hopefully they will never get it, that wouldn't be good" Marinette(1) said, Marinette(2) nodded agreeing with her.

"Maybe we could work together at some point?" Marinette(2) asked "with bout our teams of heroes we might defeat them."

"Might be an idea" Marinette(1) said, plans already forming in her head "but I have to go back now."

Marinette(1) pulled out The Adversus and willed the portal to open.

"I'll get in contact with you if I need you" Marinette(1) said" I'll visit once in a while to see if you need help, bye" she waved to the two heroes's as she stepped through the portal.

                                                         ...............................................................

To Marinette's luck she came out only a few blocks from her house, she then walked home, it wouldn't be such a good ide to transform if Ladybug or Chat Noir was near.

Once Marinette was in her room again she let Nooroo out from her pocket.

"Interesting place, don't you think Nooroo?" Marinette said as she got ready to go to bed.

"Very interesting Mistress" Nooroo said as he flew around the room.

"Next time I have to find Miss Fortune and Chat Blanc, maybe I could use their help" Marinette said "I'm just a bit worried that they might try and steal my miraculous, it could give them what they want after all."

"It couldn't Mistress, it doesn't work with miraculous from different dimensions, it has to be from the same dimension" Nooroo sat on her bed "the magic is different in every dimension."

"Then my plans might just fall into place" Marinette said as she laid down "now lets sleep, tomorrow we have to plan my birthday party."

A/N I don't know who originally came up with the idea of Miss Fortune and Chat Blanc, credit for those two goes to whoever did. Hope you like the chapter. Q