Chapter 2

Things were looking good for Marinette, the vacation was almost over, she had moved her pets into her new house and no heroes had been spotted, not that there had been any need for them, she hadn't akumatised anybody since the first one.

One of the days she was sitting in her room she was thinking about how she could make her and her parents lives better, because if she came back to school as a rich girl, nobody would want to make fun of her, after some thinking she decided that she would hire an assistant for Ms. Cheng, who would then contact her parents telling them that Ms. Cheng would like to buy a little more than half the bakery, her parents had happily agreed, seeing as sales was a little slow right now, the next day Ms. Cheng opened 20 new bakery's all over Europe, Marinette had manipulated it so that her parents got 45% of all the money the bakery's earned.

Now her family was in the upper class of France, seeing as they were now millionaires, they had even moved to a little mansion a 5 minute walk from her lair, she had her own driver and expensive cloth, she was now ready to get back to school and show her new money into her classmates faces.

Nooroo had, of course, been a little upset when she said she would only transform once a week in the vacation and that nobody would be akumatised, but it was part of her plan to build up her new life before school, because then she could focus on her scheme when nobody suspected her.

Nooroo had told her about the other miraculous's, she didn't like the idea that all the miraculous's would probably be heroes, but Nooroo told her of a place where she could find another miraculous that she could give to a devoted servant who could fight alongside with her champions, she might even be able to convince one of the others to turn to her side, granted they were not Ladybug or Chat Noir.

The morning of the first day of school Marinette was up early, she took on some of her new cloth and had eaten a good breakfast, before she left she made sure Nooroo was in her bag. Her new driver was quite a large man, but he was also her bodyguard so it was to be expected.

As the limousine pulled up in front of the school she could see some of her classmate's gape at the sight, she absolutely loved their expressions when she stepped out in her expensive designer clothe.

Class was something in itself today, the best part was that Chloé actually seemed to want to talk with her, Chloé had never bullied her, and she absolutely hated Lila too.

"Marinette!" Chloé called when she saw Marinette walk into the class, with Sabrina right behind her "You look different than I remember," Chloé started "I was thinking that perhaps we should have a fresh start, you and I could be great friends" she almost sounded like she meant it, key word was almost.

"I would very much like that Chloé" I said with smile, Chloe then dragged me over to my old seat and sat down on the one next to it "My Adrikiens Is coming to school today, he and I have been friends since we were little, I'm sure you'll love him" Chloé started, but I had to break in, "Adrikins?" 

"He's Adrian Agrest, the son of the famous designer Gabriel Agrest" Chloé answered.

"Wait! The son of my favorite designer is coming to our school today! I have always wanted to meet Gabriel Agrest, he's my idol." Marinette had to admit she was freaking a little out, even thou she had got more confident over the summer, but she hadn't seen this coming.

"Maeby I could take you on my next visit to Adrian, I'm sure his father would love to talk to you about designing, you were always very talented" Chloé said with a smile, Marinette couldn't believe that she was actually liking talking to Chloé, or that Chloé seemed to like it too.

The bell then rang and Ms. Bustier finished rearranging the students to their new seats, Marinette couldn't help but notice that Sabrina looked a little sad as she was sitting next to the new girl, Alya Marinette recalled her name to be.

A/N I'm still going to hold onto some of the original stuff fro the series, but something's will be different like, Gabriel Agrest being nice and friendly, Lila being a hero and Chloe being Marinette best friend and Maybe partner in crime. I'm still not sure who is going to get what miraculous, except Adrian still being Chat Noir.