Chapter 13

Marinette strolled around her lair, her pets flying all around her, one landed on her shoulder.

"Hello my little friend" Marinette said with a smile "are you as bored as your friends?" the butterflies twisted it wings, agreeing with her.

"Don't worry; soon you have some fun" Marinette gestured to Nooroo, who was sitting on the table, to come to her "why don't you land on my cane once I have transformed, then we'll send you out."

"Nooroo, dark wings rise!" Marinette yelled, her pets soon covered her body and Nooroo was sucked into her miraculous.

Once She was transformed, the butterflies she talked to before landed on her cane, eager to come out of her lair.

Hawkmoth turned her attention to the emotions all around the city, she knew she could reach father, but for the time all she needed was Paris.

She took her time searching, she had 20 minutes before her partners could possibly need help, today's attack didn't really have a purpose, like most of their attacks, it was another try to get their miraculous.

To her luck, lots of people were angry right now, she would just need to pick one, but she would have to hurry, her partners would soon need her help against Ladybug and Chat Noir.

Her little pet, who had been waiting patiently, got send out to find its victim.

                                  .............................................................................

In another part of Paris, Ladybug and Chat Noir we're fighting Queen Bee and Volphina. People we're running away from them, scared of the destruction the two villains could cause if they got mad.

"Chat!" Ladybug yelled "look out" she was having a hard time with Volphina

Chat Noir didn't have time to react, he soon found himself pinned to the ground by Queen Bee.

"Hello Kitty" the blonde villain said with a smirk "I'll just borrow this" she reached for his ring, but Ladybug managed to get away from Volphina for just long enough to push Queen Bee off Chat Noir, as Queen Bee fell to her knees she spotted Hawkmoth's champion only one roof away.

"Volphina!" she yelled "it's time to leave!" she pointed at the champion, who seconds later landed on the roof.

 As soon as Hawkmoth's champion landed he began to attack Ladybug and Chat Noir, making it possible for Queen Bee and Volphina to get away.

Even though Hawkmoth's champions hat gotten stronger, Ladybug nad Chat Noir managed to defeat him, but they did have the advantage of the numbers now, plus they had their own miraculous.

Hawkmoth slammed the send off her cane into the floor as the little white butterfly flew back through the window, once again those blasted 'heroes' had gotten away. Even though she was angry, a small part of her was happy that Chat Noir hadn't gotten hurt, she did, after all, want him to join her and it would probably be easiest if he wasn't hurt.

She still hadn't told the girls, she didn't want them to know. Even though it was their rage for Ladybug who had brought them to her side of this, they probably would not like the fact that he could be on their team.

She detransformed back into her normal self and sat down on one of the chairs, the girls would not be coming to talk to her now, they only did if something was wrong or something had happened.

She wouldn't have to hurry home, her parents were on their way to open a new bakery in New York on their private plane, they didn't want to take her away from school so she had to stay behind.

After she came home, Marinette ate a bit of dinner before heading to bed, she had school tomorrow and she didn't want to be late.

School the next day was a bit weird, none of her classmates wanted to look at her, when she asked Chloé or Alya about it, they dismissed changed the subject, clearly no one wanted to talk about whatever it was.

After Marinette came home she switched on the news on the tv, a reporter was on the screen fro New York.

"There has still not been any news about the disappearance of the plane that was scheduled to land at 8 this morning at the airport, onboard of the plane was the founders of Dupain-Cheng Bakery's."