"No." I stated.

"I don't understand." She whimpered out, I could feel my heart being torn into pieces but I had to do what was best for me. "You can't do this." She cried.

"I can mum, you don't understand." I replied shaking.

"Can I talk to her alone?" She asked indicating for the others to leave. After they left she ran up to my bed, and just stared at me, not knowing what to say. "Please don't tell me you're just giving up?" She pleaded, the tears were falling down her face, I would have hugged her and wiped them away if I wasn't weighed down by my own body weight.

"Mum I can't do this anymore." I cried out.

"You have so much to live for."

"Like what?" I stammered out.

"You have so much to give to the world."

"Like what?" I repeated.

"You still have loads of growing up to do, one day you'll get married, I'll be able to design your wedding dress, you'll have children, you'll have a loving family, you'll travel the world and you'll get to spend the rest of your life with the love of your life."

"That's just your fantasy, my life is never that simple."

"You can't just give up."

"But I've got nothing to live for. You and dad never visit, you wouldn't even notice me not there." I whimpered.

"We've been busy with work."

"Like you have been for the whole of my life."

"We work because we want to give you the best that we can."

"I just wanted a loving, caring family that was always there for me, but I got more of that from Sinitta our house keeper." I cried.

"It was never meant to be like that."

"But it was."

"Why are you so stubborn?" She asked in an angry tone.

"I'm not."

"Listen to yourself. You're about to throw your life away, think about your career, when you're lying in the ground dead you won't be able to draw." She stated, she completely shocked me with her harsh words, she was right, I wouldn't be able to draw but I can't draw now anyway. "Your friends will miss you, think about Louis, he's your best friend."

"I haven't seen him in months." I defended.

"Because you won't let him come and visit!" She argued.

"He hasn't even attempted."

"I speak with him frequently and the first thing he always says is; Is Delilah there? Hoping you've returned home." She sighed turning away from me. "And what about Harry?" She asked turning to face me again.

"What about him?" I asked cringing at his name. I had, had no contact with him or the boys within the past 3 months, it made everything terribly lonely but at least I wasn't in their way.

"You're so oblivious to everything."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I demanded.

"You're not going to change your mind are you?"

"No." I replied quietly.

"And I can't make you, you're an adult, but I think it's the wrong decision, what am I supposed to tell Louis when he rings next?"

"Don't tell him."

"No, I'm not going to cut him off like you and ignore him, he's done nothing to you, you miss need to think of other people as well as just yourself." She finished before slamming the door. That's the first time my mum had ever spoken to me like that and it shocked me, I managed to wipe away the single tear I had let fall but that was it. I heard arguing outside the room but it stopped when the door swung open, revealing Dr Reid.

"Are you still set on your decision?" He asked.

"Yeah." I croaked without even second guessing

"Okay, well we'll finish your course of injections and then we'll stop."

"How many more injections?"

"Well it's Monday today, your latest dose lasts until Wednesday night."

"Is it instant?" I asked shyly.

"No, I'm afraid." He replied sympathetically. "The injections will still be in your body for a while, but over a couple days your system will get rid of it and then you'll be just you."

"How long after they wear off will I go?"

"Only time will tell, it depends on the patient."

"So I'm not the first one to just give up?"

"Not at all, a lot of people give up hope, we understand the process is stressful and painful, it's such a loss when one slowly begins to fade away but we must do as they wish."

"Oh, okay." I replied quietly.

"Do you have anyone else you want to tell or visit?" He asked, I thought for a while, pondering the best idea but I was torn. The only person I would consider telling was Louis but he would only stop me, or would he? I hadn't seen him for 3 months, but he still rang my house. I was completely torn apart, I could never predict Louis' reactions or moods.

"N-no." I stammered out.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." I replied more confidently this time.

"Okay, well I'll leave you to rest." He finished before exiting the room. My gaze fixated on the ceiling, this was the right choice, wasn't it? I asked myself.

I'm not a doctor, I do not have a PHD and I don't have a white lab coat so the stuff I put in here is completly made up. :)