Justin 24: Our First Date

It's true.

She's here, beside me. My arms around her. Her legs, on top of my own. And our hands — intertwined together.

I couldn't be more happy.

She slowly looks up at me. Not saying a word. She's just looking at my face — at every part.

I laughed. "What are you doing?"

Then she changes position and moves forward, closer to my face. And she examines me.

I close my eyes and just wait for her to kiss me. But she doesn't. I open them again and she smiles, caressing my cheeks.

"You're really mine now? Right?"

I shake my head in response to her question. She quickly bites my ear and that's when I say, "yes, yes."

Then she kisses my lips again. Then she looks at me again and lays her head on my chest.

"What, that's it?" I ask her and I can feel her laughing silently. I move and now I'm looking down at her. Then I kiss her lips, trying to open them. She isn't giving in. She's just giggling.

I put my hands on her left cheek and caress her. Come on, give in. I tell myself.

But she refuses and lets me kiss her cheeks. "You're aggressive, Justin." She laughs. And I give up, dropping my face on the pillow.

"I just want to kiss you." I say in muffled words.

"You did." She whispers and giggles.

Then I put my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me. I didn't want to let her go. She has her arms around my neck and she hugs me very tight.

"I'm never letting you go." She tells me. "I know that sounds like I'm obsessed with you but do you want me to let you go?" I don't say a thing but just smile. "I know that you don't so I won't."

"I love you." I couldn't help it. I really do. I've never felt so in love with a girl before. It's like she's all I've ever wished for. I know that she doesn't have everything but she's more than enough for me. "I love you so much."

"I love you Justin Bieber." She massages my head and just brushes my hair. "I love you so much."

And hearing her say the same makes me feel like I'm on cloud 9. Nothing will ever make me happy.

.

It's going to be our first date. Tonight.

I let her go home and told her I'd be picking her at around 9.

We still can't go public because it's going to be messed up once we do. So we'll give it a time.

But a first date is a first date. It can never be changed so I'll give my best.

I'm planning on bringing her to the San Gabriel valley, specifically at the Echo mountains. I'll have to pick an isolated part there and we'll be having a picnic date tonight. I have everything that I needed. I borrowed from a friend. I've got all the lamps, the basket full of deliciously packed meals and the blankets.

I just hope it all works out. I've asked favor to people whom I know who lives near the valley and they told me it rarely gets a visit or rarely becomes a dating site at night. I just hope it still is not jam packed.

Me (imessage):
Wear something for the cold.

❤️:
what? are we going for a skate?