Justin 18: The truth revealed

Ariana was just so busy talking to Kylie so I excused myself, without them noticing me gone. Actually, Kendall did.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

I didn't say anything but just showed her my cellphone. It's already an excuse so I went outside and answered my phone.

"You're really not gonna call me."

I massaged my temples. "I'm sorry."

"For ruining my dress?"

"No." I walked to the garden. "For ruining your night... Kind of."

She didn't speak first. Then a chuckle came after a few silent seconds.

"I seriously didn't mean that." I muttered.

"I know."

"So, that fight was for nothing?"

She laughed and ignored my question. "Sorry.. Too. For ruining your night."

"Nah. I'm fine." I pressed my palm on my chest. "Breathing."

I placed my fingers in my pocket and just inhaled the fresh air.

We talked about things like what she did today. It's mostly eating with her friends. That's probably what girls do when they have 'love quarrel' with their boyfriends.

"Alright. So, i'll see you later."

"Okay."

I ended the call, not knowing if I should tell her that i love her.

Anyway, after that, I went back to the dance floor to look for them.

I couldn't see Ari nor Kylie. Kendall's also not there. But where are they?

I passed by the guys. Niall waved at me and gestured that he's winning the game. I laughed and shook my head, giving him a weird thumbs up.

I went to the kitchen where I saw Kendall.

"Where's Ariana?" Those were the first words that slipped my mouth. Seems like I interrupted her and her friends from talking.

"Wow, she was just looking for you. What's with the two of you?" She chuckled. That made me kinda smile. "She went that way." Then she went back to talking to her friends.

"Thanks Ken."

I followed where Kendall pointed at. Just before the door to the attic closed, I saw a petite brunette get in.

Bingo.

I followed in, opening the door so slowly so she may not hear me enter. I heard her footsteps ring through the staircase, leading us to the mysterious attic.

I followed behind, watching her as she walked like a princess, looking for her prince.

After a few seconds, her footsteps sound stopped. Then she opened the door to the room upstairs.

She closed the door behind.

"Ow." I muttered to myself. No more slowing down or surprising her. Whatever, I just walked normally.