Justin 7: This is it (part 2)

Greg handed the microphone to me for our performance. I couldn't deny the feeling of nervousness. But I'll make sure that I won't trip anymore.

"JB, 2 minutes." Scooter announced.

Greg patted my back before leaving me. "Good luck, bud."

I smiled and sighed. "This is it." I whispered to myself.

"Are you guys having fun?" I heard Ariana say over to the microphone. People screamed. "Well, I'm sure you guys would probably go crazy with my next performance." Another scream from the fans.

"It's time Justin." Scoot says to me, his arms crossed in front of his chest. He left and asked the crew to prepare.

I smiled and shook my whole body. Then the intro of her song love me harder played. Okay. Let me be honest.. I'm honestly kinda nervous. "Wait.. What's the beginning - "

"Tell me something i need to know..." Ariana started.

"Oh no, damn." I just stood there. Mouth hanging a bit open.

"Then take my breath and never let it go ♪ If you just let me invade your space. I'll take the pleasure, take it with the pain... ♪" she continued.

Okay, Justin think. What's the first word to your part... Uhh. I started snapping my fingers. "Think, Justin."

"And if in the moment, I bite my lipbaby in that moment, you'll know this is... Something bigger than us and beyond bliss, give me a reason to believe it" we rehearsed this. It would be a moment of silence, hearing the fans scream and wait for the chorus. Then on cue, the drums. It would be nice if I was the one playing it but, I'm gonna sing.

But, I still forgot my solo part. Nothing's gonna beat that.

"Cos if you want to keep meyou gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder"

"Now, you literally have to think - "

"And if you really need me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder"

A girl (part of the crew) called over to me, making things more complicated and hard in my part. I slowly walked near the stage.

"Ohhhlove me, love me, love me
Ohhh, harder harder harder"

3 seconds of staring and I missed the 3 seconds of my solo. I quickly walked in, suprising myself with the light and the fans. "The ones that love me, I tend to leave behind..." I murmured the other parts. Ariana looked at me, arranging her hair. "Then (murmur) pleasure and take it with the pain."