ariana 13: be strong

and this happened throughout ari's concert. :)

"what's up spain?!"

"make some noise, brazil!"

"i'm loving everyone, india!"

"what an energy, japan!"

"i love you, malaysia!"

then more and more concerts came.

i got tired, but it was all worth it. for my loves.

tonight, i'll be having my last concert here in australia. australia. where jai lives. i laughed at the thought.

i was young. we were both. and it wasn't a mistake. he came to my life for a reason. for a lesson.

"i can smell janoskians around." frankie whispered behind me. i looked back and gave him a glare then i went back on listening to my iPod.

it's been weeks since i talked to justin. and i still can't forget it. i miss him so much but i can't admit it. frankie kept on pushing me and letting me to tell him what happened when he saw justin and i came back to the hotel. but i will never tell him. not now... and I think that's just between the two of us.

"ariana, let's go down?" mom muttered.

i smiled, got my bag on the side and we went to the exit of the plane. i saw lights flashing around.

"ariana, ariana!" people are saying. but i just smiled.

we passed through paparazzi's and just ignored people asking. i heard someone ask, "are you and jai gonna get back together?" and another, "is sean okay with you going here in your ex's country?"

i covered my mouth and chuckled. i just hope no one saw me laugh. the questions are so in the 90s. jai and i are over. they just have to drop that and accept it. we finally got to the entrance going to the airport.

our securities went to our sides and made sure no one was there to cover our way out.

a fan came rushing to me and was screaming my name. i couldn't stop walking because we were scheduled to go to our designated hotel and we must follow it.

she cried and cried, trying to get through the guards. i saw how agressive she was so i stopped the securities from blocking and signed her phone case. she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

then she hugged me. it was hard to stop her from doing so. the securities unwrapped her from me.

i quickly got back to my position as we got out of the airport and to the van.

frankie slept on my shoulder. it was comfortable so i also got to sleep for a while.

mom woke us up when we got to the hotel. a lot of paparazzi's were waiting outside. i groaned at the sight. they were a lot!

"disadvantage of being an artist." i muttered before going down. i used my sun glasses and walked like a model in the middle of the aisle with my securities beside.

"ariana! ariana!" they called but i just ignored them. i think i'm gonna lose it if they ask me another jai question, i thought to myself. but then, a different question came up surprising me a bit, "are you and justin really dating?"