Justin 9: selfie royalties

I couldn't stop thinking of what happened earlier. It wasn't romantic but thinking of it, it's so fun that we can do stuff like that.

My wish.. My wish is for her to be happy and for her to fulfill her dreams.

The reason why I didn't wanna tell her that is because she might think that I like her and that's the least thing that I wanted for her to know. I'm currently killing the feeling. Maybe someday, I can admit to her that I had feelings for her. Probably if I completely don't have feelings for her anymore.

Tomorrow, we will be driving going to our next destination for our second to the last concert. Right now, I'm just lying on bed. It's 3 AM and I still can't sleep.

"Ugh," I sat up and gritted my teeth. I run my hands through my hair. "Why can't I sleep?" I whisper to myself.

I got my phone listened to music, lay again on bed and this time, I finally slept.

×

2 hours of actual sleep. We'll be going to Rome today. My eyes are seriously getting heavier every minute.

"Head to the lobby, Justin. We gotta keep it rollin'." Scooter ordered to me.

"Why does it have to be so early?" I complain and murmur to myself. I grab my bag and asked the hotel crew to get my other stuff.

I went out of my room and went directly to the elevator. I was about to close it when nonna came running towards me. So I made it stay open 'til she gets in. Then I pressed the G button.

"Good morning Justin." Nonna smiles.

"Good morning nonna." I was resisting the feeling of falling asleep. "Did you have fun last night?"

"If having fun includes sitting down the couch the whole evening, then yes I did." Nonna smiled. I laughed at that. I was caught up by her reply.

"Then you should've went with me and Ariana." I leaned forward and whispered, "We saw a wishing well."

"Really? That's fantastic!" Then she leaned closer too and whispered, "I was secretly sleeping the whole night." Then we laughed at that. The door clicked open and we hopped out to the lobby. I sat on the couch beside nonna. She was telling me a story about her garden in their house when I totally dozed off, leaning my head on her shoulder.

×

"Justin, wake up." I can feel someone pushing me back and forth, waking me up from my good sleep.

"Hmph." I say, pushing my head deeper onto nonna's shoulders.

"Hey, I got you some drink."

I slowly open my eyes, seeing some brown eyes. She was wearing some eyeliner. I don't remember nonna putting on some make-up. I wipe my eyes to see who's in front of me clearly.

"Morning." Ariana utters, smiling awkwardly, holding a bottle of energy drink.

"Oh. Hey." I back away a little since our faces were too close to each other.

She gave me the energy drink and I happily accepted it. "Are you ready?"

"To go?" I open the energy drink and sip from it. "Yes I am. Rome is - it's amazing. Gonna be amazing."

She just nods awkwardly there.

"You okay?"

Then she starts to frown and pout her lips. "I'm just sad that it's about to end. I'm actually enjoying myself being with you."

Don't take it seriously, Justin. "Well, that's life. But hey, we can still hang out when you get back to L.A."