Justin 16: Where is she?

"Yes, I love the weather." Ariana muttered, squeezing herself in her big white sweater.

We were quiet for a long time, just looking at the beach.

I heard her sniff the sea breeze. Through my peripheral view, I saw her look at me. I looked back and she was smiling like a little girl. "Let's swim."

When she said this, my forehead creased. "What?! With these clothes? Ariana, we're not here to swim."

"You're no fun!" She removed her sweater. She was left with her shorts and white t-shirt. She removed her sandals and quickly pulled me to the water. "Please." Her eyes were my weakness.

"Ugh! Alright." I muttered a little groaning in the end. I removed my t-shirt. It's so weird that there are no people around. It's almost 10 in the morning. But I just let the thought slide because now, I'm with her and I can have her on my own.

I held her hand tight and we ran going to the water. When the sea touched the tips of my feet, that sudden electricity feeling got into me. Ariana started squealing. She let go of my hand and ran deeper into the water. "It's cold! Oh my gosh!" She started laughing.

I went to her, pulled her by her waist and grabbed her to my chest.

"No, Justin! Don't!" She continued to laugh. I pulled her up to my shoulder. I laughed and it was such a happy dream...

Dream.

I felt someones arms around me. Oh. I'm in bed with someone. Then she kissed the back of my neck. "Good morning, Justin."

"Morning." I simply say

She rested her head on my neck. "Bad dream?"

In my dreams, it was beautiful. But in reality, all I wanted is to forget her. I sighed heavily. "Yes..."

Hailey kissed my cheek. "It's just a dream." She stood up and stretched. "What do you want for breakfast?"

She went out to the kitchen. I heard shuffling in there as I arrange myself in bed. I sat up, clearing my sight. "Anything." I mutter back and sigh in the end.

I got my phone on top of the wooden table. I check on messages. Most of it from Scooter.

I open twitter and started typing:

I miss the beach so much :/

I click the tweet button. I stood up to check on Hailey in the kitchen. I smell egg omelette, making my stomach grumble.

"What's with the face?" She laughs.

I get to her back, putting my arms around her waist. "Nothing." I whisper through her hair. "Can we go to the beach today?"

I sensed her forehead crease. "The beach? Today?"

"Yeah."

She started flipping the egg in the pan. "I'd love to... But it's a saturday. There are many people there, for sure."

I know that there are a lot of people, but my body is craving for the smell of the sea shore. I'll be okay with just seeing it.

"Do you really wanna go?" She looks at me, turning herself around, as we come face to face.

I really do. But I didn't wanna stress her. So I gave her a smile and answered back, "Maybe some other time."

Hailey pouted and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine." I chuckle.

"Promise, we'll go there sooner." She kissed my cheek and went back to cooking.