ariana 7: this is it

"let's go, let's go!" scooter clapped. "first batch, in the elevator. make sure the things that you needed are with you already. we don't have time going back here." after telling this to everyone, he approached our driver and told him to be in the first batch.

i didn't know i was shaking my hand and exhaling too much when nonna came to me and soothed the skin on my arm. "oh darling, are you nervous? this isn't your first concert is it?"

"no. but of course nonna, you know that the feeling never changes." i place my arm around her shoulders.

then she pulled me as she lean in for a kiss on my cheek. "whatever nervousness you feel, just remember.. enjoy." she chuckled and then left me to go with the first batch.

the only people who stayed to be in the 2nd batch were frankie, the twins, scooter, justin and i. we haven't talked after the rehearsals yesterday. i mean, justin and i. after rehearsals, scooter dragged me and made me practice by myself since not all the way, it was me and justin. at some parts, most parts actually, i individually bring the show.

"you okay?" justin nudged my arm repeatedly.

"yeah. well, a bit nervous honestly. but i can manage." i gave him a cheeky smile.

"i know you can do that." then came a long pause. "the only thing i'm worried about is messing up your concert... you know, forgeting the words, tumbling down and stuff." he shrugged and put his hand on his chest as if really feeling the pain.

i chuckled at the way he said this. "what?! you're justin bieber! you can surelt manage. and besides, you have performed in more arenas than i did." i told him to make him feel better.

"thanks ariana. you're the best." the next thing got all of us shocked. even him. he planted a kiss on my cheek. i mean, yes were friends. but this is justin FREAKING bieber! my heart screamed help. is it getting hot in here?

"uhmm..." justin started to say but he couldn't find his words. i, on the other hand just stood there. he then continued, "that's - ahhh - good luck charm." we both faked a laugh.

my eyes shifted its way to frankie and i saw him and the twins hang their mouths open. but not the 'why did you guys did that' way but the 'this is getting kinda exciting, do another one' kinda thing. i checked scoot. good thing he's not paying attention.

justin smirked and put his hands at the back of his head and for mere seconds, i think i saw his cheeks turn light red but then he started arranging his quiff.

no one spoke until the elevator arrived. scooter got in first, followed by the twins then frankie. justin and i stood there and waited for each other to get in first.

"you get in ari." he extended his hands to the elevator.

"no you." i shook my head and kinda laughed. i feel like my cheeks are heating up again.

"girls first." he suggested.

i was about to say something when frankie cut in saying, "just stop flirting and you can both get in at the same time?" when he said this, i didn't feel like looking over to him. so i just quickly went in. why isn't scooter saying anything? he was beside justin and i think i can see them talking. as i was looking at them, justin took a look over me. i quickly glanced away and just ignored them.

we went out of the elevator. there were a lot of people outside just like when i first arrived in this hotel. our cars waited for us outside. i looked back to check justin but he wasn't there already. i remembered, it was a surprise for the fans that justin and i will be performing together.