Justin 22: Walk away

"This is lit man!"

I shook hands with Tyga. He's with Chris Brown and a lot of guys, gathering at the bowling area.

T threw his arms over my neck. "I still have to give my gift to Kylie."

That made me back a little. "What is that?" A little dirty came up in my mind. The way I looked at him made him realize what I was thinking of.

"Aw," he shook his head in disagreement. "Not that surprise." He kind of pushed me sideways. "I'm giving her a car."

"Legit man?" I asked. "Whoa, that'd be sick."

"Yeah I know." He shrugged his head.

"You gave Kylie a car and you can't treat me lunch? Come on, man."

He laughed histerically and we ended up laughing with the other guys.

"Seriously though, congrats."

"He's not yet getting married." Chris shook his head as a guy swiftly fell over us. I think I know who this guy is but I forgot his name.

"You're so full of sh—" before he could finish his sentence, he threw up in front of Chris and I can't believe this. Thankfully he quickly backed off.  It was a little bit funny. But when I saw that he was about to approach the drunk guy with his huge fist, I quickly entered the scene pulling him in the process.

"I think we need to get going."

Tyga knew what I was up to and dragged Chris with the other guys.

We took the table with the seat that has a huge sign 'reserved' in it. The waitress was about to say something but Tyga handed her the sign board and uttered, "We'll have this seat. Thanks."

"So let's catch up?" Jake, one of Chris producers and a friend of mine lamely butt in.

"I heard something interesting last week." Karl started and everyone sat comfortably. "Still a very hot topic up to this day."

I had a feeling.

No, not now.

But every single pair of eye were on me. I smiled awkwardly.

"She's here." Tyga shared. And of course. She'll be at her best friends birthday.

"She's one of them, of course." Michael, Tyga's cousin, said it as if it was the most obvious thing.

"But he hasn't seen her yet." Jake explained earning agreement from everyone.

"Hey, man. If you're really not getting back with her, you know maybe I could..." Michael started dancing, shrugging his shoulders. I pushed him playfully and everyone of us laughed.

"Man she's not some toy." I said in so much effort, I threw my arms upward causing me to rest them on top of the table. "But if you're that interested, I mean why not? She's not my girlfriend anymore. Just... don't hurt her."

"What makes you say that when you, yourself, did." Chris laughed. But it wasn't funny—at all.

It made my blood boil. But it's the truth. I don't have the right to be angry.

Chris probably sensed the tension and immediately apologized. "Sorry man. I didn't—"

"It's fine." I quickly answered. I didn't wanna pry more.