Justin 10: hot

It's weird how we were from Manchester and we went to Paris then to Rome and now were going back to UK. But yeah, maybe the schedule is really like that. So now, were on our way to Manchester airport from Rome. And this is our last concert. Her last concert being with me. And I don't know if she's sad or something but damn it, I'm not sad. I'm at my worst state right now. It's not the feeling of crying but it's the feeling of gonna be homesick.

I've never had a girl friend like her. Well, you know what I mean about girl friend. But as much as I wanted it to be the other definition of it, I just can't. And besides, I've got it in my mind. She can just be a best friend but not more than that.

Finally, the plane has arrived at Manchester. But we'll still be riding going to Leeds. It's an hour of sleeping again.

When we got to the city, I was so amazed at how beautiful it is. I took photos and uploaded it quickly on Instagram. I woke Ariana up when we arrived at the studio where we'll be practicing new routines and new line ups for the concert. I'm actually trying to avoid her. I'm seeing too much. I went out and went in with nonna, Frankie, Joan and the crew. Scoot went in to talk to the head of the studio.

"This place is welcoming." I say to Joan, Ari's mom who's standing beside me at the lobby of the studio.

"I once went here. It's nothing like this. It feels so different in a good way." Joan smiled.

"I think I was there when you went here mom." Frankie says and points to some paintings that we couldn't understand making nonna laugh.

Ariana just went out of the car. She was scratching her eyes and yawning. Why is this simple gesture turning me on? It's unfair. Stop it JB. That's too much. But I can't just ignore her outfit today. She wore a white tank top and a mini shorts. She wore her plain white heels and she looks so hot. I need to look for something else before she sees me checking her out. But Jesus, help me. Her skin is too showy. Making me wanna stare at that the whole day. Finally, Scooter calls to us in a room. It was huge and great for dancing. Again with the mirrors. It makes me look at Ariana's legs.

We sat down and waited for Scooter's instructions. Ariana simply crossed her legs, showing off her tanned skin at the back of her legs. I automatically gulped at the sight. I looked away. F*ck keep your eyes on yourself Justin. "Hey," I hear her laughing. Her hair's down and she looks mature and sexy. Stop with the compliments in your head.

I smile at her and she shows me a video on her cellphone. A video of me when I was young, walking out of a building and slamming at the glass door. I shake my head at that. It's embarrassing but who haven't seen that? It was seen in the news before. "What? You haven't seen that?"

"I did." She says, repeating the video over and over again.

"Then why are you watching it again?"

Her eyes slowly looked at me. Why are her eyes so beautiful? Why does she seem like an angel? Why does a person like this have to exist? why does she have a boyfriend? "To tease you." And she laughs casually. But I wasn't teased. Yeah well I was in a different way.

"Okay. JB and AG, get to your positions..." Scooter places us at different directions. "At the beginning, you're going to sing 'Confident'." Ohh. "Ariana, you're going to act as the girl who Justin is portraying in the song."

Before we start singing, we had a few voice lessons, lead by Ariana's voice coach. Then I started singing. Ariana posed like a model. And it's not helping me. We passed each other and I wanted to grab her by her waist.

"that's right, I think she foreign, think she foreign, got passports" Ariana danced and that made me sweat. It's been a while since I've been turned on like this. It's too much. And it's not good. I mean, yes, I wanted this feeling. I wanted her but I know that I can't have her.