ariana 8: issues

A/N: i wasn't active, forgive me. its bec i was arranging my friends story but ok, here goes the chapter. enjoy :-)

since my bags were all ready, i spared my time watching the news. the first faces that popped on screen were mine and justin's. in the picture, he was holding my hand and we were singing our hearts out.

"don't these two look cute? they really have some chemistry, don't they?" the news reporter smiled. i felt my cheeks heat up. no. "but how will big sean react on this?" then a picture of me kissing big sean flashed on screen. i didn't even know that i was already biting my fingernails. "is he okay with his girlfriend and jb's pda?" well, that ached.

i turned off the television. i was honestly scared of recieving any text or call. i was just enjoying the concert, having fun with my fans that i didn't notice this affecting me and sean. it wasn't just playing around with justin. it was having fun with him. not the slutty type. i know that i'm getting confused most of the time about my feelings but i know my limits. it just feels so natural when i'm with him.

i felt my cellphone vibrating. "are you serious?!" i whispered to myself as i look at the screen. i slid it open and answered, "hello?"

"babe." sean's voice was not mad. he was just calm. but that doesn't mean that he's not mad or hurt. "i guess you heard of the news today." i nodded to myself.

"are you mad?"

silence. then he sighed. "can't say i'm not." i was nervous honestly. "but i don't want to fight over this." he probably just woke up.

"i'm sorry."

he laughed. "sorry for...?"

sorry for having pda with justin? "sorry because i know it's affecting you." i bit my lower lip. "so much." it's not something to be laughed at, but i'm happy he chuckled at that.

"i just want to hug you right now." he sighed and i did too. "and i know that those things aren't real right?"

"what things?" it was a mere whisper.

"the holding hands and all?"

was it really nothing to me? "yes of course." it was a slow reply. "it's... nothing." then there was a knock on the door. "i gotta go babe."

"alright." quick pause. "love you."

"love you too." i said it. but it was kind of empty. or maybe i was just thinking about it.

i stood up and opened the door, not expecting to see scooter standing there.

"oh.. hey." was all that i can say. his face doesn't seem like he's in a good mood. not so bad either. i stepped aside, allowing him to go in my room. i closed the door when he made it to my chair by the window. "so um, you heard huh?"

this is what i like about scoot. he's straight forward but he knows his place. "i am not against you and justin holding hands. honestly, earlier when i was watching the two of you, it was like you weren't faking at all." i thought i wasn't faking it too. "you had the chemistry. in the rehearsals, that's what you guys lacked. and i did too for not telling you. but now you made it seem kinda perfect and you guys talked about it yeah?" i nodded. "though, justin forgot some words." i chuckled at that. "well anyway," he showed me his phone. "the management called."

i looked down. "what did they say?" whisper again, crossing my arms on my chest.

"they weren't that mad." he looked outside and played with his cellphone. "they just wanted you to tweet something about that. tell people that sean was okay with it." he stopped playing and looked at me. "did he call you?"

i nodded.

"was he okay with it?"

was he? "i think so.. he's not mad."

"well, that's sweet. he trusts you." does he really trust me? i didn't know what to say so i just let him continue. "anyway, that's all. and they're expecting you to do it within 24 hours."

"yes i will." that's kinda easy. easier than what they have made me do in the past. "thanks scoot."

he stood from his seat and i did too. "you're always welcome." before he could leave, he added. "oh and get ready. we'll be going to paris. that's our next stop. 8 hours in plane." then finally, he left.

i got ready. took a quick shower, and put on some skirt, a tank top, and stilettos. i got my phone. i guess i really have to say something about this.

twitter: "@ArianaGrande: we rehearsed it. it wasn't real. but me and @justinbieber are friends and EVERYTHINGS ok. no ones mad

then i tweeted it. i checked the trending topic worldwide and it was me and justin. (#jariana)

×

all i thought it was only my relationship with sean that's affected. i've been sitting here beside justin for 20 minutes already. why isn't he saying anything?

i cleared my throat. then i nudged his arms. "justin?"

he looked at me. he looks so tired. he pouted and sighed. "yeah?"

uh. "are you okay?"

his forehead creased at my question. it was like, he was having a battle inside his head about what he's gonna say. he opened his mouth but nothing came out. he licked his lips and finally said something. "i'm just tired."

and i can feel that he is. this is not justin! the justin that i know is always smiling and laughing. but there's something wrong. in a split second, i thought this has something to do with the news. why would he be sad right? i laughed at my thoughts. does he like me? psh. i wish. i mean. no. i mean. it wasn't like -

"i'm sorry ariana." he cut me off of my thoughts. "you know, for holding your hand. people made it a big deal." there was no tone. he was really tired. "and," he chuckled before continuing, "you have a boyfriend, damn right?"

i laughed too. but it seems fake. we both did. the fake laugh. then silence. awkward silence. i need to speak up. "b - but. uh, i talked to sean."

that caught his attention. he fully faced me. "did he say something like he'll beat the crap out of me?" we shared a few laughs.

"he's actually not mad." i said and bit my lower lip. "he trusts me." he just nodded at that. the thick air around us is suffocating me. i bit my lip and just sighed. that's just it. after that, no one dared to speak. again. we waited until we've arrived at the airport. we walked in different directions.

***

in the story, ari would be having 3 more concerts in europe. so after that 3 concert, what would happen with jariana? :(((((

it's a short chapter but yeah, the next one would be a surprise! (well duh) haha

Godbless
x