Justin 4: Beauty at the beach

"Ugh, stupid Justin, stupid." I whispered to myself as I approached to the restaurant. I wore a cap and sun glasses.

I know that I would look obvious but I didn't care that much, since there weren't so many people around. It's 5 in the morning.

"I honestly want to sing those with you" i thought over and over again. I did not only fail there but I also failed earlier. I was about to go down to check if the Grande's were about to come. But when i was about to go to the elevator, they were there. Damn, I failed a lot of times

And I was only thinking of it, the one in the car... Why the f*ck would i say it?!

"F*ck f*ck f*ck!" I repeated again and again with gritted teeth.

I got our orders placed inside a paper bag. My not so disguised wasn't effective as expected. Good thing there were only a few people who actually noticed me.

Before I got back to the car, I took a few selfies with the fans inside the restaurant.

I was walking back to the car. where Ariana was sitting alone. So many things were going on inside my mind, and the car felt so far away! What would Ariana say? Would she still talk to me? This is gonna be really awkward. "F*ck f*ck f*ck" i started swearing again. I was sweating like a dog! I entered the car

"Hey" she said with a smile

wait what... that's it? "Hey" ?

"hey" I replied

and thus begins the most awkward 10 minutes of my life

We were driving slowly. I was worried the fans would see us together in the car, cause that would be controversial. But I was more worried about Ariana. She wasn't looking at me or talking. She was there playing with the glove compartment (which was getting annoying) but who can blame her?

I didn't want to talk to her, but then again I don't want us to be awkward for the whole tour. So i tried to start a conversation, I knew I was gonna regret it but I had no choice. I don't want us to be like this for the next months!

"So have you tasted the coffee?" I asked stupidly

"Huh?" she said

That was a stupid question! of course she hasn't, she hasn't even opened it yet.

"I mean have you ever tasted this kind of coffee?" I changed the question. Nailed it. Lol

"I only got to try it a few times, cause you know, it was expensive, and im not a fan of coffee. I only drink coffee when I choose too." She said with an unexplainable smile.

She said a lot of words and that made me breathe a little bit. I was driving but I had a lot of things running in my mind.

"Where are we going?" Ari asked

I only noticed that I was going the wrong way when she told me I was.

"Ohhh ummm..." ohh crap I probably looked like an idiot. "I was thinking if we could, you know, do a little long drive before we head home." I covered up.

"Ohh, okay. I like long drives." She said with a smile.

We were driving not knowing where we're going.

The next song played in my playlist " ♪ Body rock. Girl I can feel your body rock ♪"

I quickly changed it.

"Why did you change it?" She asked

"Nothing really, I just wanted too." I said

"That's unfair. You didn't change mine earlier. And besides, I love that song!" she changed it back and started singing...