prologue

hello people. so this is a different story that i made bec of my very otp ship for jariana. again, no hate pls. i just want to make a story. dont read this if you're not infavor of jariana. it's fine with me. :-) i hope you guys have a great time. and btw, i am not a good writer. but i hope i make a great story.

p.s. every single thing in here isn't true. i just made it up. this story is not to offend anybody but to make me happy, obv since i really ship hard jariana. so. yeah ^_^

love lots x

***

"my next song for tonight is a very close one to my heart, because i'm singing this with my love." when i said this, everbody screamed. i couldn't see anybody. all i know is i'm having a concert. tonight. "let's welcome, my baby, big sean."

and when i welcomed my love, the screaming of the people got louder. louder than ever. louder than any screams that they did for this whole night.

big sean went on stage. he went directly to me and hugged me real hard. "i missed you babe." he whispered. i don't know but i surely melted in his arms. my knees weakened and i feel so embarrassed. but i love the way he whispered.

"i love you." it was the only thing that i wanted to say.

"i love you too." and i know he does. he loves me so much. i kissed his cheeks before we waved at the crowd.

"this song is called best mistake." we held hands as the song started.

×

"what's the problem?" i asked him softly.

"i just came back from my recording. and now you're being so sassy." he tried to control the volume of his voice. were actually alone inside my hotel room.

whoa there. "so now i'm being sassy? how come? we just came back from the concert! we're both tired and now we're having this fight again."

"ariana. i want us to have no secrets." and yes. here we go again. with the secret thing.

"hey, we actually don't have any secrets. unless you're keeping a secret from me." i folded my arms on my chest.

"you have the guts to tell me this? babe, tell me. for who is this song 'best mistake'?"

i laughed. "nobody. and does it even matter to you? it's just a song, gosh!"

"it's important because we're both singing it." he laughed even though i know that he's kinda pissed.

"that's so sweet babe. but there's really nobody behind that song."

"for pete's sake! tell me, ariana." why is his eyes red? why are his hands shaking? is this really a big deal? maybe i looked so clueless. "okay." he grabbed my hands. "greg told me that it was for - "

"bullsh*t." i cut him off and laughed. there was a deafening silence before i wrapped my arms around his neck. "babe, nobody okay?"

"uh. nobody." he repeated and i know, there's something in his voice that i couldn't understand.

"you think i'm lying?"

he shrugged. "i didn't say that you are - "

"oh my gosh." i unwrapped my arms and stood there. i can't believe this. "you really think i'm lying to you."

"no babe, i wasn't - "

i couldn't help it. i pushed him hard before he could even continue what he's about to say. "sorry to tell you but you're not sleeping here tonight."

he laughed before asking, "are you serious?!"

"thanks for tonight. i'll just call... if i'm in the mood."

he was at the door and i'm about to close it... "what the fu - " now.

i sighed and leaned at the door. why is this happening. people say i've got everything but here i am, leaning on the door where i pushed my boyfriend. when are things gonna change? when will i be able to be true to myself?

***

i intended for big sean and ariana to fight in this part of the story but i didn't thought of their fight exactly.. so im sorry if i did not meet your standards. real sorry. i too am not really satisfied of their conversation. peace ya'll ;-)

but thanks and love you all for reading x
btw, this story is made by me and my friend. shout out to him ^_^

-

(Update: April 15)

I realized i never wrote or warned people here about the curse words and all.

Just be aware guys :) thanks! Lol