Justin 8: beyond beautiful

Damn it! Why can't I say anything? I saw her tweet. It wasn't rehearsed! But whatever she say, then I'd agree. Do I even have a choice?

Right now, were about to enter the plane. She's probably inside. Will I sit beside her? I need to make it up to her. We still have three more concerts. Three more and I'll go back to L.A. and start making my new album.. I guess.

Before I go up on the plane, I get my phone and message her.

Me (sms):

Hey, can i sit beside you? :)

I know that I didn't have to ask her. It was my choice. She quickly replied:

AG (sms):

of course! why not???

I was relieved. I sighed and started walking going up. I saw her, sitting there, looking up around her. Maybe looking for me?

I went to her and she smiled when she saw me approaching her. When I was already seated, we both faced each other and said our names at the same time.

"Justin."

"Ariana."

We laughed. Then again, at the same time,

"You're gonna say something?"

"What are you gonna say?"

This is getting cliché and weird. So I shook my head and said, "you go first."

"Well, I just wanted to ask if you're okay already?" She still has that friendly smile plastered on her face.

"Yeah. I am now." I smiled back.

She nodded slowly and hummed. "Okay."

"Uhm. Ariana, I just hope that this won't affect our friendship." It was hard to make that word escape my mouth. Affect. No just kidding. That word: friendship. I don't know why, honestly.

"Holy sh*t! That was what I was thinking!" She kind of shouted. When she realized that she did, she sunk on her seat making me chuckle at her actions. "I mean.. That was what I was thinking.. Since earlier." She whispered making me laugh a lot more.

"Well.. That's good. What's Sean's number?" I asked and saw her widen her eyes.

"Why?"

"Well," my hand instantly connected with the back of my neck. "I wanted to ask him if it's okay if I hold your hand again. Just to make sure."

"Okay." It was a soft reply. She handed me her cellphone. I should make it quick before the plane starts moving.

I got his number and messaged him quickly.

Me (sms):

Sean. This is jb. I just wanna apologize about what happened. It was nothing. And just wanna ask if ever that happens again, hope u wont get mad. You know.. Management. Thanks man.

After clicking the send button, the operator instructed us to get ready for take off.

I was still scared of heights but this time, it didn't affect me that much. I was too busy thinking about our situation right now.

I looked at Ariana she's almost drifting herself to sleep.

This can't be. I should stop. I'm growing feelings for Ariana and this is wrong. Congratulations! Proud to say that I'm not a chicken. But although I admitted it to myself, doesn't mean that we'll be having a happy ending.