ariana 2: right choice

(i require for you guys to play 'starlight' by taylor swift. enjoy x)

justin came with me to my hotel room. "thank you very much for tonight. i really really had a great time." it was not bad at all. to be alone with him.

"i too did. let's do this more often." when he said this, my heart went wild. but of course, i did not show him that he affects me that big.

"yeah. sure." i smiled. we just stared at each other for a few seconds before i broke the silence. "so. uhm, i'll just call whenever um.." what? whenever what?

"no. i'll call." he catched up to what i'm about to say. "i would like to act like a gentleman, if you don't mind."

i couldn't stop myself from laughing. "of course. mister bieber." he curtsied in front of me like some real gentleman and he reached for my hand and kissed it.

this is not good but i love the way it feels. i just swiftly pulled my hand away.

"i must go in."

"oh yes, i'll call." he smiled at me. and it was so angelic. "bye."

"bye." i nodded before going in my room and leaning on the door. i sighed and i've never felt this good before. which is bad. "f*ck. no this can't be." i whispered to myself as i scratch my head to get back to my real senses.

i went to the bathroom and looked at my reflection. i was happy for today. no joke. i am happy. but this can't go any further. justin has his own life and i have mine. but we can be friends. just friends. friends with benefits. NO! oh my gosh. friends like hanging out, you know..

i was in the middle of talking to myself when my phone rang. i quickly looked for it in my purse, assuming that it was justin. but i was wrong. it was frankie.

"hey sister!" he squealed. "what happened with you and justin tonight?"

"i hate and love you at the same time." i took off my dress, my shoes and jumped on bed, half naked.

"it was not part of my act, but you're welcome." i can feel that he's smiling. i turned on the television to watch mtv and see if my music video's still up for the top 20.

"yeah right. i still hate you." i sighed.

"so sister."

"hm?"

he whispered carefully, "did something.. happen?"

"what do you mean?" i laughed.

"you know.. sex?"

"frankie!" i was surprised that he asked. but i did not know if i will be offended or not. "i have a boyfriend!"

he giggled. "yeah right.. anyway, we'll see you tomorrow. love lots." then he ended the call.

"that was fast." i told myself. when i put down my phone, there was a doorbell. i put on a robe. it might be someone from the hotel or some crew. i did not bother checking it in the hole. i just opened the door and there, i saw sean standing with some paper back.

"babe." he went in without my permission (which he didn't need anyway because he's my boyfriend. but still) and dropped the paper back on the floor to grab me and kiss me hard. i was surprised. but i kissed him back. no big deal.

but i pulled away. "what are you doing?"

he looked down at me. "i'm kissing you?" he leaned in but i leaned back.

"no. we're not in good terms right?" i was confused.

"and we need to be in good terms so i'm kissing you." he laughed and kissed me back. he carried me while kissing and placed me down on bed. uh, before we kissed, we surely did close the door. "i love you." he said between the kissing.