Justin 6: Team Grande

What a great way to start the day. It was unexpected for me to see Ariana at the roof of the hotel, dancing to her song love me harder.

And I also unexpectedly danced and sang with her. I didn't mean to do it. But I enjoyed it anyway.

I knew that it was coming back. My talent. And I thank God for that.

After that scene, we went straight to the basement to eat an early breakfast. We talked about ourselves. The past people we dated and how it went. Though we just laughed it off.. Some of it.

We went up and bid a quick goodbye to each other to go to our seperate rooms. That was awesome. It's a long time I spoke like that with someone (ehem ehem Selena).

I went straight to the shower, washed off all my sweat. I looked at the ceiling. I remember how hard I fell for Selena. And it hurt me that I hurt her for being reckless. And if I ever love a girl again, I wouldn't do what I did to Selena. Girls don't deserve to be treated like sh*t. Thinking about it, I wonder how Ari's boyfriends treated her.

They must be very lucky to have her as their girlfriend. Beautiful, amazing, hot, sexy... Ok ok. That's a bit off. I shook my head to get rid of Ari in my mind but when I looked down, I didn't want what I saw.

So just thinking of Ariana's figure, it made...umm you know my thingy wake up... This is bad. What am I doing?! Ariana is a friend. Let's say yeah, she's beautiful.. Oh no. I turned off the shower, got my towel and cooled myself down. I turned on the fan and let myself be cooled by it.

"Damn it. What was I thinking?" I pushed it down and ignored the pain. "This can't be." I whispered to myself. I brushed my wet hair with my fingers and sighed. "Am I..." I stopped thinking of it and laughed. "No no no. Just because it stood, doesn't mean I - " I can't continue. "I.. I like her." Its embarrassing how heated I am of her and that I'm actually thinking of this. I pushed my thoughts away. Because, it's not real, right?

I went to my closet, picked up my white long sleeve shirt, my baggy pants and my white Nike shoes. I combed my hair, looked in front of the mirror and smirked. "Don't lose it, Biebs."

Then I went out, finding the crew in the halls. They all just woke up. Even the Grande's are up. Where is -

My eyes bulged at the thought. Probably, she's still in her room. And why was I looking for her?

Even though I already ate breakfast, I made myself eat again, cause I didn't want to see ari. After i ate breakfast again, i got in to my car and head for the arena myself. Last day of rehearsal and this time Scoot expect us to perfect the whole concert before the end of the day, Few of the crew were already there setting up, I was practicing my Part backstage

"You seem excited." Scooter comes in and starts a conversation with me

"More like nervous. this is my first concert ever since my downfall." i reply

"Nothing to be nervous about, dude, you're Justin Bieber, the pop sensation!"

"Was the pop sensation" i corrected him

"You're overthinking things to much. just relax and let it feel natural like old times"

After I was done practicing, the crew told me I was too early so i had an hour more to spare. I roamed the arena. I got to the general Admission section (the very top seat of the Arena) and just admired the structure. It really is so big, made the people below look like tiny little dots,

I remember watching a lakers game once, But I was at court side. I never really thought about how hard it is to watch the show from way up here!
Being "way up here" I remembered just this morning at the rooftop with Ari... I tried to shake the thought away,

My phone rang. (sigh) its Ariana

"Hey were are you? you weren't at the hotel so i expected you'd be here by now."

"In the arena?"

"Yes" she answered sounding a-matter-of-factly.

"I am here" i replied kind of chuckling.

"Where? I cant see you." I look around and tried to look for her.

I lost track of time i didn't notice the Grande's were here already. While I was talking to Ari, i continued looking for her.
Then at the center stage, i saw a really really small girl with a ponytail holding her phone on her ear.

"Ummm try looking through the upper sections."

I saw her little head scanning the general admission, waving my hands for her to easily see me and when her eyes finally got to where i was sitting, she had to move closer to look at me.

"Is that you up there?" she asked through the phone. I can see her pointing over to where I am.

This time, I waved my hand as high as i can.

"Can you see my hand?" I probably look like an idiot but I didn't care at all. I started laughing.

"Omg! that is you!!" I heard her gasp. She waves at me and starts jumping up and down. "Hey can you get down here were about to start." I did what she said.

We rehearsed everything we did yesterday, just a few things to polish, a few hours of trying to perfect it. Every step, every note, every move, sequence and transitions.

Once were done Scooter gave 'the Pep talk'.

"Tomorrow is a big day and it would be the first day of the tour. Now, the first show is the most important. We have to make a statement to the fans. So lets give it our all."

Everybody clapped in agreement
"Go team Grande!" Frankie said
And everybody laughed and soon they were all saying it.

"Go team Grande"

I feel so selfish, Ariana came to me for her own promotion. i completely forgot that this is her tour and Im merely just a guest in the concert. But I would still give it my all, for Ariana at least.

I inhaled and then let out a loud, "Go Grande!" We both looked at each other since she's just beside me. And we both chuckled kinda making it serious but at the same time, joking around.

"Go team me!!!" Ariana joked and we all felt the spirit of one.

***

Kinda short chapter. It's kind of an introduction to the concert.

Get ready. The world of Ariana and Justin will be shown in here. Their passion, their dream, their everything.

by the way, mini endorsement/commercial: JURASSIC WORLD IS SO AWESOME AND AMAZING. TO ZAC AND OWEN I LOVE U

Thanks guys for reading. Love ya'll

X