ariana 1: never forget

baby ♡ (sms):
im sorry. are we okay?

i stared at his text for literally 5 minutes before i broke down and threw my cellphone in my bag. we can't always do this. this is so stupid.

"ari?" i heard a knock.

"frankie?" i went near the door and opened it. "thank God!" when i saw that it was him, i hugged him automatically.

"wait, another fight?"

we went near the bed and sat. "don't ask."

"hey. i actually have a news for you." his face says that it's something fishy. some good news that i'll be happy to hear.

"what is it?"

he showed me the screen of his phone.

jb (sms):
im on. when will we meet?

"you messaged Justin?"

"uh-huh.." it was a slow nod. and i couldn't find the words to say. i don't know what i'd say and do and.. "he agreed to perform with you in your honeymoon tour."

"m-my whole tour?"

"no, but your concert in europe only." his eyes danced in front of me.

"no sh*t?"

he nodded. "no sh*t."

"OH SH*T!" i pushed my hair at the back. "when will we meet?"

he checked his watch and answered, "3 minutes."

"f*ck, brother! why didn't you tell me?!" i quickly headed to my closet and looked for clothes. "ugh! sh*t, sh*t, sh*t," so basically, i kept on repeating that curse word.

"hey stop that panic."

"how couldn't i?! oh sh*t!" i tripped. great. how will i act in front of Justin mr. Bieber???

"10 curse words in a minute." he laughed. "wow. i can introduce you to the Guinness world records."

"shut up." in the end, i just grabbed my mickey mouse printed dress. "can you just please prepare my mickey mouse ear head band or something. also my white boots. please."

"what's with the hurry? do you still like him?" that made me stop. abruptly. it also made me hang my mouth open. i bit my lip. good thing i'm not facing him.

i can't answer that so instead, i closed my eyes and "just please, stop asking and do it?" i simply answered.

"okay okay, madam." when he was gone, i grabbed the handle of my closet and stared at it for a while.

"sh*t. what's happening to me?" i whispered softly.

×

"did you close my hotel room properly?" i asked while putting on some lipstick and at the same time, walking.

"stop talking and just walk. we're kinda late." we speed walked.

"it wouldn't happen if you just told me earlier than 3 minutes."

when we arrived at the restaurant at the basement of the hotel, i quickly looked and searched for a blond good looking guy.

i sighed. it hurts that i prepared for nothing. or because you didn't see him. oh please, self. stop talking. you don't know anything.

"now he's not - " when i turned around to face frankie, i saw Justin coming from the bathroom. when our eyes locked, he stopped walking and smirked before heading to where i was.

"hey." his voice was present in my ears. it was perfect.

"hey." he leaned forward and kissed my cheeks. i was surprised i even found my voice. and for the first time! it did not crack.

"hi justin." frankie waved. Justin offered his hands and frankie shook it.

"hey frankie." he sighed before continuing. "so um... why are we here again?" i laughed at his sense of humor. "oh! yah, by the way. congratulations ari, you're gonna have your world tour."

"thank you." we stared at each other just smiling. why is everything coming back again? it's not "again". you never forgot this feeling.

frankie cleared his throat and we both whipped our heads to his direction. "so, let's sit down?"

"uh yeah." i sat quickly. i'm acting so girly and weird and

"so. what are we gonna talk about."

i laughed. "i don't know. what did frank told you?"

"he just told me to meet up." his face was pure innocence.

i checked at frankie and he was just texting there. i kicked him under the table. "aw!"

"frankie, what is this meeting all about again?" i smiled and gave him the most awkward and sarcastic one.

"wait, i'm really sorry. i have to go." for real, frank.

"what?! why?"

"be-cause.. mom's asking me to help her pack her stuffs for her to go here." he stood up. but i can't be left alone here with justin!

"no she did not." i laughed and pulled him so he won't go. but he showed me a text from mom and yes she asked him to go there. and yes, i'm staying here with him. alone. together. no. "fine. be safe."

"i will be." he smiled. "hey jb, i'm heading. i'm really sorry. i didn't mean to.'

"it's fine." justin nodded.

"okay. take care the both of you." then he went away... just like that.

i didn't wanna talk. it feels wrong. it feels like... i'm about to cheat. oh please. i am not. i love big sean and that's it for now.

"what do you want to order?" he opened the menu and scanned his eyes on the words in it. he's too focused that he didn't notice that i was staring at him so intensely.

"i'm actually on a diet." when i said this, he laughed and looked at my body from head to toe. even though i was just sitting down, i couldn't breathe in front of his stare.

"why are you on a diet when you're that sexy? i don't understand." he laughed but i couldn't. it was too much. and my nape was burning hot from his compliment. just one compliment and it made me feel like this. it's crazy. "excuse me." the waiter went near us and prepared to write down the orders. "one pasta and just water."

i'm still frozen over here. why are we alone again? when the waiter scooted away, i faked a smile and tried to focus looking at his eyes not his lips. "by the way, justin, when are you gonna start doing your next album?"

"oh, um," his other fingers met his other ones just like what he always does. "probably after your European tour. im really excited actually."

"excited for the tour.. or...?"

"tour." he smirked then we both laughed. right timing, the waiter placed justin's pasta and water in front of him. then again, the waiter scooted away. "want some?" he asked me as he prepared his fork.

"no thank you."

he ate peacefully like a kid. after one bite, justin talked and talked. i didn't even know i was already laughing. and in that moment, i forgot about my boyfriend.

***

i cant say im proud of this chapter.
for the next chappy, it would be my friend who'll write it down. basically, he's the one in charge of the jb pov.

thanks guys.
vote &/or comment

xx