JB & AG

A/N: this is a special chapter because it is narrative :) enjoy loves

After the last destination of Ariana's tour, she decided to take a break first before getting back in the business. Ariana was back in her hotel/apartment.

In a saturday evening, Big Sean decided to bring Ariana into a fancy restaurant.

"Tonight?" Ariana kept on asking Sean through the phone.

"Don't you wanna go?" Sean muttered back.

"I didn't say anything. Let me take a shower and get dressed. Pick me up at 6. Okay?" Ariana replied and quickly ended the call.

She went straight to her closet and picked the evening dress that she thinks is perfect for the night.

She placed it on top of her bed and went next to the bathroom.

As she was taking a bath, she sang songs for she was feeling energized. " ♪ oh i wanna dance with somebody, i wanna feel the heat with somebody ♪ "

After taking a shower, she let herself dry first. And while waiting for herself to dry up, she opened the television and watched MTV.

And there was this new music video that topped the charts. She was surprised to see that it was Justin's new song. The music video started. When she saw that it was already starting, she felt a little nervous.

"What the hell?" She muttered to herself and chuckled. "Why am I nervous?" Ariana chuckled and got the remote. She was about to click the power button off but thought to herself, "...why am I panicking? Am I affected?" Then again, she laughed. "Gosh! I should act normal." Then she left the TV open.

Now Ariana found herself just watching carefully Justin Bieber's new music video and single – Where are ü now.

Seeing the silhouette of Justin – her mouth tugged upward. But she didn't notice it. As Justin's face was finally showing, her heart started to beat louder in her chest. Her smiling mouth turned into a frown when she noticed it. She looked away. As much as she wanted to turn off the television, she also wanted to hear him and see what has happened to her old ex-lover. She thought about it. Ex-lover.. She never thought that she'd have the privilege to label him as that.

She didn't watch him. She just looked down on her toes. But her ears were carefully listening to his song. She tried to understand the meaning of the lyrics.

I gave you the key when the door wasn't open, just admit it ♪
See I gave you faith turned your doubt in to hoping, can't deny it ♪

Her fingers went to her mouth and she started to bite it.

Now I'm all alone and my joys turned to moping ♪
Tell me here, where are you now that I need you? ♪
Where are you now?
Where are you now that I need ya? ♪

She forced her head up and made a straight face.

Couldn't find you anywhere ♪
When you broke down I didn't leave ya
I was by your side ♪
So where are you now that I need ya? ♪

She felt like it wasn't just the screen that she's seeing. But it was as if, she was looking through the lines. Through the screen. At Justin.

Where are you now that I need ya?

Then the beat of the music swayed her inside. She saw through her eyes how Justin turned into a masterpiece. She watched as rays of different colors touched him and flashed through the screen. Rainbows, angel wings, heart shaped drawings and a lot more got into her head as she was watching. And it wasn't just a simple art. Because she felt it winding her heart. The beat of the music and the beat of her heart sounded the same. In beat, in sync. Ariana saw the hard work in the video. People flashed in the screen. Different people, painting on pictures of Justin.