Justin 3: Thinking about you

Good thing it wasn't crowded in the hotel so we peacefully got in. Just like in California, we got here first before Ariana and her family did.

At the corner of my eye, a man approached us. He was wearing a black leather jacket and a stripes polo shirt inside. I couldn't forget his way of fashion. Never.

"Scooter." I laughed and we kinda did the hand shake.

"Sorry. I was late."

"At least you came." I nodded and laughed. "And of course, you won't miss this big event. Right?"

"Of course not. We got the two biggest stars of hollywood here!" He spread his arms open wide stating how proud he is for Ariana and I.

"I didn't know you still consider me big."

"Now, what is this drama? Of course you are." He laughed. And patted my back before we got the keys for our hotel rooms.

We were about to go up but i couldn't stop myself from checking if the Grande's have arrived.

"Jb, you commin'?" Greg asked before he enters the elevator.

One. Last. Look. "Yah." Then we went up to our designated rooms.

It was a journey heading to our rooms since we got the most private one. At the top part of the hotel since we're "special people" to them. I heard the hotel owner recommended that.

Anyway, we have the whole floor to ourselves. When we hopped out of the elevator, I couldn't stop myself and so, I jumped like a basketball player.

"This place is huge." The other boys shook their heads. It's true.

"Boys." Scooter called out. "I've got the keys."

I'm just excited to lay down on a soft mattress.

"Justin got his own room." Scooter announced. Oh yeah! I smirked while the other guys groaned. "Now, now. He's the star. Don't get mad."

"No, Scoot. I just paid twice the amount because I want to have my own room." I kidded. It was not true. I didn't even know I had my own hotel room.

"Anyway, your room's beside Ariana's. At the end of the hall." He pointed over at the end of the corridor.

Ooohh. This would be fun. I'm actually smiling.

"Ariana's would be at the very end of this hall. And your room is beside Frankie's, and their mother and nonna would be beside Frankie's." Scooter announced and it was obvious that he was bored.

"Scoot. Keys?" I presented my hands to him. "I'm in need of a bathroom." I gritted my teeth. It was not true though. All I wanted to do is stay in my room and sleep or just stay in my room.

He threw the keys and I ran going to my room. Not ran like someone's chasing me. But I ran like I was in a marathon.

I got to my room. it looked relaxing and classy. It feels so comfortable and safe.

"Ohh." It escaped my mouth.

The bed was big, the tv too. I checked the bathroom. It had a bathtub. As i saw the tub i feel like taking a bath.

I removed my shirt when my phone suddenly rang...

It was Ariana. What an unexpected call. "Hey its me."

"Yes, I know." I laughed and she did too.

"Are you at the hotel?" she asked.

"As always you're late.. Yeah I'm here in my room." i say

"So what are you doing?" It was like she was bored or something.

For some reason i lied, "Nothing really just lying down on my bed thinking of doing nothing actually."

That part was true. I was lying on my bed half naked. But the false part is that i was actually planning to take a bath.

"Ohh okay. So have you thought of other plans to add to our lists before the rehearsal starts?" She asked me.

"No nothing yet. But maybe i'll think of something new when you get here." I responded.

"Okay. Im really excited for the concert!" she added.

"I'm really excited too. Excited of singing with you side by side on the stage in front of thousands of people." I shyly shared.

I cant help but think that i sound flirty.

"Okay, so I'll see you?" ari said

My eyes scanned the ceiling before I answered, "Yeah. See you."

And thats the end of our conversation... Or so i thought. There was this long pause. No one was talking but we can hear each other breathing at the end of the line.

"Why haven't you hung up?" she asked through the phone.

"I thought you hung up." I laughed.

It was a mere whisper. But I can feel that she was smiling. "You hung up."

"No you hung up!" I was laughing. Not the fake one. But it was real. I couldn't stop laughing.

We argued playfully. And soon, we were both laughing already. Loudly laughing.

"Okay fine I'll hung up." I say trying to be the gentleman.

Ariana tried to stop giggling. "Okay, bye."

"Bye." My voice was in a whisper.

Then i hung up...

I was still chuckling at the thought of Ariana and I kinda fighting over who's going to end the call first. But then.. I stopped when I thought - damn. The girl has a boyfriend. I didn't know why I thought about that. It's not like I'm having feelings for her. I was laughing at myself.

I just shook it all off and sat on bed. I took off my pants and underwear and walked straight to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower. The water hit my face first and I instantly blinked it off. I brushed my hands through my hair. I rested my hands on the handle of the shower, then turned it off.

"Crap." I can't stop thinking about her.

***

Sorry guys. We didn't write for so long but we'll surely continue on writing. Thank you for reading.

Xx