ariana 3: heart attack

finally, the plane landed in England's airport peacefully. i had enough sleep, actually that i did not notice, justin leaning his head on my shoulders like a small little baby. i didn't want to wake him up but it was already time to go down.

before he wakes up, i looked at the details of his face.

"so beautiful." i whispered as i caressed his cheeks.

then i heard a click! i looked up and saw frankie smiling from ear to ear. "now this is what i am talking about!"

i couldn't stand up but it was evident on my face that i wasn't happy at what he did. and i was surely looking at him like i'm in love or something in the picture which is not true and that's bullsh*t. total bullsh*t. "frankie." i smirked as i whispered. "f*ck you, and remove that picture before people sees that." i made sure i did not wake him up. i tried to reach frankie with my feet but i failed. because i basically have small legs.

"oh come on sissy. it's only for my eyes." he giggled.

i gritted my teeth. "no!" i screamed but it was in a form of a whisper. "frankie, just delete that f*cking picture. just please."

"don't you trust me?"

i sighed to myself. why am i so affected? because i told him he's beautiful. but what can i do if he really is beautiful?

"i can't believe you."

he laughed before leaving us. i can't believe i let him go just like that without even deleting the picture. i was busy arguing with my feelings - no, i mean my thoughts that i did not notice justin woke up already.

"hey, we're here." i stood real quick so i wont be noticed for checking him out, i mean.. not really. just kinda checking him out.

"whoa." he sounds like he's drunk. "that's fast." he stood and stretched his body, making me peek at his v line. i bit my lower lip. i can't do this. so i quickly looked around to distract myself. oohh. look at that chair. and my louis vuitton bag. but i was temped to look back. good thing, i thought of arranging my high pony tail.

i nodded both quick and slow. f*ck, this cant be. he's done stretching and showing off his body. "let's get going?"

i nodded. we got our bags.

well, actually, he got our bags. most of it. "justin." damn girl. you're strong.

"hm?" he looked at me, while he arranges his back pack.

"we have 3 vacant days before the concert starts. don't you want to do anything?" i stopped myself from thinking of justin's v line. but i cant stop myself from chuckling.

"oohh. let me think.."

we continue to walk as we think of plans on how to spend the 3 vacant days.

"i think i know what to do." he abruptly stopped like a bad boy. "why don't we go out and just spend the days like some normal people? without the paparazzi's. right?" he laughed and massaged his chin.

"whoa. what a great idea." i made it sound sarcastic. he looked offended so i quickly catch up to what i said, "okay. i'm in."

it seems like he's surprised that i agreed. "well then, you did the right choice, Ms. Grande." he winked. oh f*ck this again. sorry God. i can't stop myself.

it was the second time that i distracted myself. i turned off my airplane mode. a lot of messages popped up on the screen and sean's messages were like almost a hundred. its taking up so much space in my phone. exactly that moment, my cellphone rang and his contact name appeared.

i looked at it. no, i stared. i miss big sean. i missed my baby. but i don't want to talk to anybody right now.

"who's that?" justin peeked at my cellphone screen and i quickly hid it from him (which is what im not suppose to do). too late though. "babe, huh?" he teased me.

"what is wrong with you?" i kept a straight face.. but i can't. i just can't resist his face smiling at me like that. "oh my gosh, justin please." he wriggled his eyebrows. "stop doing that." i touched-pushed his face with my right hand. he kept on laughing, showing off his teeth too much. i breathed in the inside. i must not be doing this. so i answered sean's call.

"hi babe." his voice was husky.

"hey. where are you? why is it so noisy there?" i covered my right ear to hear him clearly.

"oh. i'm here at kyle's house." he answered but it was kinda muffled. maybe because of the network connection here in england. "saw you on tv today."

"really? what was it about?"

"nothing just the news caster talking about you and your upcoming tour." sean talked and talked as we walked and walked. we finally arrived in the car. justin and i parted ways going to our designated cars. "you're really hot in your videos shown on tv." he chuckled. that made me smile. "i already miss you."

"i miss you too babe." i crossed my arms on my chest as i look outside the window of the car. "i hope you're here with me." so i'll have more time with you. i sighed. frankie tapped me and mouthed 'sean?' i nodded and he shook his head while smiling.

there was a muffled music at the background. "anyway, i have to go babe. i miss you really. i love you baby."

"i love you too." i made a smack sound then, i ended the call.

"how about justin?" frankie asked while making a sad face.

i stared at him. how can he say that out loud? our driver might hear him. "can you please shut that f*cking mouth of yours already?" i whispered to him. "gosh."

he invisibly locked his mouth and sat properly.

"and why are you always involving justin in our conversation? do you like him or something?" i was quite annoyed but at the same time, i'm chuckling at him. why are we having this conversation again?

"i don't know." he laughed even harder. i shook my head. i can't believe he likes him. "but i guess, we won't make a great couple like the two of you."

i looked at frankie. my eyes talked to him asking, "are you for real?" then i shook my head when he continued laughing.

"you're cute sis." he sighed and put on some earrphones.

a lot of things happened and i'm feeling kinda sick. maybe because of the quick ride going here from California. but was he serious? when he said that we would make a great couple?

that would be too weird. just because i had a crush on justin, now i'm hallucinating the things that i hallucinated before? this needs a break.

***

i'm really sorry guys. there were no real feelings in this chapter.

hope to right better next time ^_^ anyway, love lots.

Xx